Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2004 ACURA TL DUMPED FUNCTION & FORM A-SPEC KIT V.I.P.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2004 ACURA TL DUMPED FUNCTION & FORM A-SPEC KIT V.I.P.

Originally Posted by s500man
No he said my price is equivalent to a real a-spec. That is when I replied with answer to his statement. GO FIND ONE THEN BUDDY. If I was gonna drop the price substantially I would've replied with sure Ill drop the price by 2000 dollars. If he thinks its not worth my price and he is interested in a acura tl a spec then he can go find one. I know what mine has had done to it in the past month. I have pics of suspension, a spec kit receipt and paint work done. I am in no rush to sell the car it is my daily driver right now and I love it so I will keep it till I get the price I want or a great trade. Thanks
Originally Posted by maxtuned
^ It does not matter what add-ons you installed. The value of the car is way less than what you are asking due to a salvaged title. You are not seeing the big picture buddy. Car does look nice btw.
Originally Posted by loadedxb
Ok everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not trying to be a dick or an ass. If my price is not liked that is fine just hit the back button.
Originally Posted by Travis.
multiple accounts. ban.