Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2001 Acura Integra & 2000 Acura TL

Old 04-11-2012, 06:55 PM
ohh yea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integrab17 has disabled reputation
Default 2001 Acura Integra & 2000 Acura TL

Name: Edward
Means of contact: Pm, this thread or give me a call to 301-312-2666 (no texts)
Price: 4500—price is negotiable
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISION

A RECORDING OF THE CARS ARE POSTED ALL THE WAY ON THE BOTTOM>>>CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Description: I’m selling my 2001 Acura Integra GS. This was a present for my younger sister (she is about to get her permit). This was going to be her first car but she wants a manual car. So now I am trying to sell this to buy another car. I purchased the car from a older lady. The car was sitting for a few months because it would not turnover. I picked up the car thinking the motor was fine and problem was associated with the ignition system. When I brought the car home I got my mechanic to look at the car and then he told me it might be the distributor. Once he told me that I picked one up and got it changed. Once I did that the problem stayed the same. Well to cut the story short. I got a few parts changed but the car’s condition would not change. My mechanic next suggested was to pick up a replacement long block. So I did, he sent me to a motor store in Manassas, VA. I then got the new motor put in and STILL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!! We then found out the distributor that we were using was defective and wouldn’t let the car turnover. We switched it out and the car turned right up! So all that work and payments could have been minimized if we double checked the distributor. But now the car has a fresh motor!!

Details:
I was going to take the car to get inspected next week but my sister does not want this car and would be a waste if we got it tagged and inspected. But I’m pretty sure the car will pass inspection
Miles on the chassis—87,323, roughly 45,xxx on the motor that is still under warrant for about 2 more months!! – paper work on the motor will come with the sale
- No check engine, srs or abs stay on
- Very Cold air conditioning
- Heat is HOT!!
- Power steering works
- Car has never been a major accident—but the previous owner reversed into a light post but no frame damage but the bumper cover got scratched. I will point it out on the picture.
- Has recent oil and filter change
- Radiator fluid flush
- Transmission fluid flush and replaced with Honda oil
- Original transmission
- Has new ac, ps and alternator belts
- New spark plugs
- Gray leather interior
- New brake pads and rotors
- 2 new tires and other 2 has about 75-80% thread left. It should be inspection passable
- Aftermarket stereo
- All power options work as they should ( power windows, electric mirrors, power sunroof, cruise control and the cigarette lighter outlet works.
- The car does not leak any type of liquids
- Dent on the dash it was done by the first owner and second owner did not ask them how they did that. But its ok

I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things but the list specifies what I believe are deemed to be the most important.

Some information that the buyer should know:

- The car has minor squeak that comes from the ac belt. That should be tended to prior to sale.
- The rims have collected a layer of rust but will come off if you scrub it well
- Small speck of rust on right rear but it’s not large at all it’s the same size of 2/8ths of a penny.
- The stock muffler has a tip on it but can be pulled off just didn’t get to it yet
- I missed placed the intake box and tube so I replaced it with an AEM intake. I will try to find the stock intake.
If you are interested please contact me. The price is negotiable!! The blue book value is around 5500$+ at fair value but since the original motor was replaced the price is adjusted to market.

NOW TIME FOR THE PICS!!!

MARK ON THE DASH

LOOK AT THE BUMPER> IT HAS THE MARKSS

PLEASE DO NOT OFFER CASH ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. COME TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAR AND ONLY THEN WE CAN NEGOTIATE THE PRICE.
I WOULD PREFER THE BUYER TO LOOK AT THE CAR IN THE DAY TIME SO THE BUYER (YOU) CAN SEE ALL ASPECTS OF THE CAR. BUT NIGHT TRANSACTIONS CAN BE HELD
BUYER WILL HAVE TO COME CLOSE TO MY LOCATION IN SILVER SPRING, MD 20906 SINCE THE CAR IS TAGLESS!!

NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR TRADES BUT OFFRS WILL BE CONSIDERED.

NOW FOR MY CAR
Description: I selling my 00 Acura tl (navi)!! I bought this car about two years ago when the car had 84xxx miles on it. Now the car has 116,348 miles. When I bought I took the car to get a full tune up belts, oil change, tranny flush, radiator coolant flush, spark plug, wires, brakes, rotors..etc... After a year of having the car I pretty much maintained the oil change about every 4000 miles and the car has recently gotten a oil change, tranny flush and changed the spark plugs.

Details:
- all power options work fine (window motor, sunroof, cigeratte lighter etc)
- NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, SRS OR ABS LIGHTS ARE ON
- Fairly new falcon tires (62 days old)
- 05 tl rims
- Fairly clean black leather interior
- Heated seats
- Power steering, ac and heat work properly
- New pioneer head unit
- 30% tint on the rear windshield, 15% on the sides and 50% on the windshield
- Original motor and transmission
- 6k hids on headlights with resistors
- Bright white fog light bulbs
- 02 civic fogs ( I have the switch but decided to get them wired directly to the corners with resistors
- Alignment done when got the tires placed on the rims

Some information that the buyer should know:

- Car will need new rear discs and pads. The discs squeak sometimes
- One rim is bent. I didn’t know until I got the tires mounted and balanced. When I drive at high speed (65+) the steering wheels vibrates a bit but isn’t too bad. That wheel is in the rear I still have the stock wheels to go along with the car. With those wheels the problem never existed.
- The ignition switch is defective— this year had a recall for that problem but never got it checked out (warranty expired after 100xxxmiles). At random times when I try to turn the car on the car would turn on then turn right back off. But then the second time starting the car would be back to normal. It’s an easy fix (part is about 40-60$), it just never bothered me enough to get it fixed.
- Minor rust on the rear right side quarter panel. I bought the car like that and has not gotten worse. The amount is not large.
- The car has leds on the cluster and ac bezel that was not done to nicely but never got around in changing the bulbs.
- The oem navigation gave out a few months ago (the navi card go defective) I changed the bezel and removed the navigation. I still have all the pieces to go with the car. It’s not a hard install if you want to put the navi back in. All you’ll need is to find or order the navi card.

***PLEASE DO NOT OFFER CASH ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. COME TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAR AND ONLY THEN WE CAN NEGOTIATE THE PRICE.
****I WOULD PREFER THE BUYER TO LOOK AT THE CAR IN THE DAY TIME SO THE BUYER (YOU) CAN SEE ALL ASPECTS OF THE CAR. BUT NIGHT TRANSACTIONS CAN BE HELD
***I CAN TRAVEL THE CAR IS TAGGED

My price is set around 5500 but it Is negotiable. I would be interested in trading for a nice 98+ Integra sedan. I would prefer it to be clean, stock and automatic but I will consider other offers.

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE CARS. SORRY MY CAMERA IS NOT THE BEST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ejp4K5LxJc

Last edited by integrab17; 04-11-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:40 PM
ohh yea

Default Re: 2001 Acura Integra & 2000 Acura TL

Old 04-13-2012, 06:18 AM
ohh yea

Default Re: 2001 Acura Integra & 2000 Acura TL

to the top!!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:25 PM