Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 s2000

Old 04-25-2013, 03:17 AM
typesb4thinking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3
Default Re: 2000 s2000

Old 04-25-2013, 05:27 AM
Registered Member

Justiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these parts
Default 2000 s2000

Ill pass on 5k faggot
Old 04-25-2013, 11:04 AM
ambition is crucial.

dylan has disabled reputation

why would anyone want to do business with you when youre calling people names and being belligerent?? maybe if you werent such an ass you wouldnt get stupid offers..nevertheless this is entertaining
Old 04-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Registered member

ImKrue has disabled reputation

trade you my wrx. You put 4k ontop.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

R33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these partsR33DRMN is infamous around these parts

op doesnt even respond to number or pm? lol
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Justiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these partsJustiin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dylan
why would anyone want to do business with you when youre calling people names and being belligerent?? maybe if you werent such an ass you wouldnt get stupid offers..nevertheless this is entertaining

Originally Posted by ImKrue
trade you my wrx. You put 4k ontop.
lol no

Originally Posted by R33DRMN
op doesnt even respond to number or pm? lol
i apologize if i didn't get back to you, idk which offer you were if you are still interested just shoot me a text
Old 04-25-2013, 10:31 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I'm still laughing at the fact you're even trying to trade this thing off and no one wants it.

Pm me when you're ready to let it go for 5k. Ill be waiting.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
I'm still laughing at the fact you're even trying to trade this thing off and no one wants it.

Pm me when you're ready to let it go for 5k. Ill be waiting.
Lol you actually gave me the lowest offer, I'm not even trying to get rid of it anymore, car is too much fun. Lol why don't you just buy yourself a civic with your 5 k
Old 04-26-2013, 08:33 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by Justiin
Lol you actually gave me the lowest offer, I'm not even trying to get rid of it anymore, car is too much fun. Lol why don't you just buy yourself a civic with your 5 k
He gave you the lowest offer because anyone who offers more than that is a fucking retard.

The same people who are 3k short of getting a legit s2k, so they are like "fuck it better than nothing."

Again, you fall into the same category as all of the stupid motherfuckers who think their primered civic with a $500 b20 madjdmtytelowmileage swap is a $4k car.

Shit I just bought a relatively clean 2000 Civic EX Coupe, low mileage, good exterior, complete interior, F/F Type 1's that are new, and del sol seats for $2k. Bought it solely to keep the mileage on my 2009 SI down, and the fact that it costs pennies to fix, and nickels to mod.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

you can inspect this entire car there is nothing wrong with it and i have the proof on the motor, say whatever you want i know what this car is worth, i cant do much because i cant show everyone of you my car but if anyone looks at it and drives it can vouch that this wasn't a body shop hack job