Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx, Awesome Daily

Old 03-31-2013, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ctp757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx, Awesome Daily

Bump
Old 03-31-2013, 06:24 AM
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx, Awesome Daily

91 miata turbo. Pm for details but would need a little cash on top
Old 03-31-2013, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
91 miata turbo. Pm for details but would need a little cash on top
Damn bro, picking up a stock 90 with 89k miles on it today, but thanks for the interest!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: So...

Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
You're the dumbass who always revs at me on Fox Hill Road!?

Free bump for the retarded ricer...
Your the reason anybody worth a damn hates va driven! You know exactly what I think of you. Go crawl into a hole loser. I'm not revving at you, I'm driving my own car, minding my own business.

Last edited by ctp757; 03-31-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:47 AM
GetS2pd

DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan DirtyOldMan

I replied to his PM then got a negative iTrader rating. Yeah, I'm the loser...

Re: From ricer.
Originally Posted by ctp757
"Why are you talking shit on my thread? I don't know you, and if you knew me you wouldn't feel that way. Sorry I'm not a spoiled little bitch, mind your own FUCKING business, or come and see me. Maybe you would quit talking shit if you knew the kind of person I am, and not the car I drive. If your not a jack ass hamptonian, which from your previous statement id doubt, please, I'll be driving a red miata from now on, Come say hey! Maybe your passion for cars like mine. i am in school for automotive engineering. I'm not a fuck tard. Im certainly no ricer with some stripped down ls swap, and I'm not an asshole. Don't be prejudice. Statements like the one you just made make people in my position miserable. Have a nice fucking day Jack."

"I don't have to know you to feel this way about you. It is my own FUCKING business when you try to provoke a street race on Fox Hill Road by revving your fucking Civic at my yellow S2000 (now do you remember me?). THAT makes you a fuck tard. You and your passenger boyfriend kept revving then sped off as I looked over and started laughing. I was hoping to catch you at the light to tell you to stop being a douche on public roads but decided to maintain my speed and hoped to see you wrapped around a tree or pole down the road.

Yeah, I'm prejudice... against retards acting like dumbasses on public roads. My statement made you miserable? Then you are a spoiled little bitch. If you weren't, then you would let my statement roll off your back and you would stop driving and revving like a retard.

I'll be at the Willow Oaks Farm Fresh parking lot in a white Durango at high noon today if you want to bring your red Miata to say hello."
Old 03-31-2013, 07:20 AM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

Oh god fighting over hondas lolololololololololol
Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

jpearson93 has disabled reputation

another high quality honda driver. lol. If your so happy about your yellow s2k why even waste your time on a dingle cam hatch?your just thriving for attention, probly cuz the parents who really own this car dont give you enough. And this is the "boyfriend" and i dont have to be at willow oaks at noon. theres only one yellow s2k that rides around my hood........and i know where the little fucker lives haha. so just be sure you can handle the recoil of your actions. you shoulda been the bigger man. but now the bigger man will find you...
Old 03-31-2013, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
I replied to his PM then got a negative iTrader rating. Yeah, I'm the loser...

Re: From ricer.
Originally Posted by ctp757
"Why are you talking shit on my thread? I don't know you, and if you knew me you wouldn't feel that way. Sorry I'm not a spoiled little bitch, mind your own FUCKING business, or come and see me. Maybe you would quit talking shit if you knew the kind of person I am, and not the car I drive. If your not a jack ass hamptonian, which from your previous statement id doubt, please, I'll be driving a red miata from now on, Come say hey! Maybe your passion for cars like mine. i am in school for automotive engineering. I'm not a fuck tard. Im certainly no ricer with some stripped down ls swap, and I'm not an asshole. Don't be prejudice. Statements like the one you just made make people in my position miserable. Have a nice fucking day Jack."

"I don't have to know you to feel this way about you. It is my own FUCKING business when you try to provoke a street race on Fox Hill Road by revving your fucking Civic at my yellow S2000 (now do you remember me?). THAT makes you a fuck tard. You and your passenger boyfriend kept revving then sped off as I looked over and started laughing. I was hoping to catch you at the light to tell you to stop being a douche on public roads but decided to maintain my speed and hoped to see you wrapped around a tree or pole down the road.

Yeah, I'm prejudice... against retards acting like dumbasses on public roads. My statement made you miserable? Then you are a spoiled little bitch. If you weren't, then you would let my statement roll off your back and you would stop driving and revving like a retard.

I'll be at the Willow Oaks Farm Fresh parking lot in a white Durango at high noon today if you want to bring your red Miata to say hello."

I'm here fool. Where the fuck are you at?