Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 Honda Civic 4 door EK DX

Old 07-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoshPC91 has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Honda Civic 4 door EK DX

Name: Josh
Means of contact: 757(text) or pm me
Price: $3300 obo (2600 obo without wheels)

Description: I have a 2000 Honda Civic DX. It currently shows 173,xxx on odometer but there is only about 109,xxx on the block and 4x,xxx on the head. It is a D16Y8 Vtec. I swapped the head back in March. I never installed the ecu but I do have it. It IS an AUTOMATIC, unfortunately. I have done alot of work to this car to get it where it is at now. It has new brake pads and rotors in the front, I replaced the inner tie rod on the passenger side and the outer tie rod on the driver side along with the upper control arm. Spark plug and wires were done, regular oil changes. The body isnt that great could use a little work and a paint job. Hasnt really bothered me. It is lowered on full body NNR coilovers. Tinted Windows (the two front windows currently do not roll down, the regulators broke, but I DO have the parts to fix it and will when I get a chance this week)Also, the AC doesn't work it just needs a charge, it worked great when I bought the car. It has 15 inch Konig Candy rims on 195/50r15 Kumho Ecsta tires. I have taken very good care of this car. It has been my baby. Not in a hurry to sell, just seeing what offers I get. Just looking for something different. The price is obo, but please dont low ball me. Any other questions just ask. Text me at 757 or email me. I have some spare parts that are yours if price is met. I have an extra bumper, jdm fog lights, headlights, an exhaust header, etc. Also, will decrease the price if I keep wheels. Can put steelies on it and sell for 2800. Just make me an offer worst I can say is no. May be open to trades as well, lifted trucks, acura integra, civic hatchback, del sol etc. just ask

Pictures: text me for pics or check here http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/39123716.html

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 07-14-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: No pics, no thread, no Craigslist-removed phone #