Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 EBP civic si

Old 07-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fobcivicracer has disabled reputation
Default 2000 EBP civic si

name-ron
location-NOVA
contact-pm me or 708-821-4821 (just moved from chicago, so thats why its 708) if you text, you will get a quicker response....
price-5k obo but looking more towards a trade (something i can VIP) CARS THAT ARE TRADING NEED TO HAVE A/C AS WELL but will sell if i get what im asking for

got a 2000 EBP civic si for sale...bought the car about 6 months ago, i carpool to work so i dont drive it as much but its still my daily...looking for a trade so i can start driving to work since i start at a later time now...

its dropped on tein flex suspension, has stock si's (painted bronze with flakes in it), bottom end has about 80k, head was built last yr (less than 10k), body has 129XXXk (will go up since its my daily)...comes with another set of wheels (white ones, one has a piece missing...previous owner did it) comes with an exhaust, has pioneer headunit, spoon shift knob, del sol seats with red insert, has dents on hood and fenders (i work at a bodyshop so i can get deals on them), might need a new front bumper, has password jdm yellow foglights (missing covers, never got them from previous owner) has jasma headers, comes with hondata s200 another ecu (gsr), comes with GSR block that has type r stuff in it....dont know what was done to the GSR block and head thats how i bought it. i spun a bearing in the gsr so i put a stock b16a2 bottom end back in it...other then that the car good...check engine light is on because of the o2 sensor (going to try and get that fixed before selling the car)

here are the pics.....

thanx for looking and have a nice day!

Last edited by fobcivicracer; 07-10-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:23 PM
93RyDeR

Adam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these partsAdam Ryder is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2000 EBP civic si.....

trade for bagged truck
Old 07-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered Member

naw sorry...
Old 07-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Registered Member

to the top.....bump
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 AM
RHD EK9 CTRx

Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK

keep it
Old 07-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2000 EBP civic si

I want to but I want something else trying to get out the Honda game...why don't you buy it?? Lol
Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Oh yeah I also forgot to say that....THE CAR STILL HAS AC!!!! Comes with d2 toe kit and camber kit
Old 07-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

is it tein coilovers?

so its a stock b16 in it now?

and you have a extra gsr motor that is blown and extra SI wheels?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

It's tein flex coilovers, it is a b16 now but it has a built head (I don't know what is done to it, I will ask previous owner) it's a gsr bottom end with type r internals spun a bearing on the gsr block and no the si's will come with the car I was just showing how the car would look with the blades I sold them already
Old 07-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Bump...to the top