Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1998 acura rl 3.5 ka9

Old 09-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Switchin_Lanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BoostedVaDa has disabled reputation
Default 1998 acura rl 3.5 ka9

Name: Ryan
Means of contact: txt or call or pm 5718300622
Price: $3200 open to trade worse I can say is no. Thanks

Description: 1998 acura rl 2xx,xxx miles rebuilt motor done by previous owner along with trans and paper work from shop in car. 12 in digital audio in trunk wire with stock head unit with cd changed in console. Green teal pearl I think is the color. Tan interior. Power everything. Steering wheel leather shows some age not stains in the carpet. Car was 100 percent bone stock before I bought it. Lower on function forum type 1. Jdm mezzano 20 in rims. Brand new tires all the way around. Jdm headlights. 8k hids with high beam still. Yellow fogs wired as daytime running lights. Night shade all right tails. New brakes and machined rotors. New rack and pinion. Timing belt and water pump with all serp belts replace three months ago. No paper work on that. 20 percent tint all way around and 50 percent windshield. Blox lug nuts and I'm probably forgetting some stuff car runs and drives perfect. . Car is 1 off I get asked a lot what it is. Factory alarm with keypad

Old 09-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Switchin_Lanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BoostedVaDa has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1998 acura rl 3.5 ka9

Fenders rolled and stretch too forgot that