Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1996 civic coupe b20 3400 obo trade mainly

Old 10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to behold
Default 1996 civic coupe b20 3400 obo trade mainly

name :chris
car: 1996 honda civic coupe
price: 3400 if i had to put a price but really looking for trade

call text anytime 703 980 4997

to start off the car is not finished it needs a wiring harness and a ecu .
Thats it though everything else is in and done and ready other wise.

The harness i got with the swap is bad it was hacked up bad since the previous owner had his car wire tucked it will come with the car but i wouldnt recomend using it

im trying to sell the car because i have 2 other projects and im looking to take one of them appart so i would like to sell or trade this one so i can get a running car to drive wile the other one is down.

the car will come with the vw 5 star wheels in the pic
it has some dings and scraches but still prety clean
the interior is fresh no rips or tears ( the drivers seat pictured has ben replaced)

this was my project car it just needs finished i no the swaps worth 1,000 bux so id rather not be low balled on it the money price is prety firm if i had to sell it since i only needs maybe 200 bux worth of parts to be a running car i just dont have any more money to finish it

the trades im looking for would be big body running cars such as caddilacs (rear wheel drive) cutlass , lincoln town car , monte carlo anything like depending on how clean it is there would be cash on ur part or possibly mine if i have too

Last edited by hoodbridge; 10-24-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: forgot number
Old 10-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

hoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1996 civic coupe b20 3400 obo trade mainly

looking to get rid of asap just looking to get clean old grandmas car or thug car witch ever way you look at it
Old 10-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

bump it up
Old 10-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

bump
Old 10-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered Member

will sell for 2900 this weekend need the cash bump
Old 10-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Registered member

widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94

check thread????? its worth a shot
Old 10-30-2010, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

not really feeling the auto thing. sorry man . Thanks for the offer tho
Old 11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

anyone wanna trade . 2900 stil standing this week firm price
Old 11-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

trade fell threw dude never showed .still for sale or trade
Old 11-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

2700 cash this weekend or trade or just a wiring harness I can buy of someone so I can fix it and drive it