Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 Si Hatchback **JDM ITR SWAPPED** *Tein* *Seibon* MUCH MUCH MORE

Old 12-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default 1995 Si Hatchback **JDM ITR SWAPPED** *Tein* *Seibon* MUCH MUCH MORE

UPDATED WITH NEW PICTURES

Name: P.J. walters
Means of contact: 540-294-0518 text from 8a.m.-5p.m. im at work those hours and prefer text most of the time
Price: $6,000obo without the buddy clubs, and the hood has a spot where i tapped a car in the rear and cracked the hood, it is repairable and isnt bad at all!!!

Description:

Whats up guys, I really dont want to do this because this car is my pride and joy!!!! but i think i have to finally come to my whits and get rid of my baby... I just out the engine in the car 3 months ago and let me tell you this car runs like a dream, it has not one hiccup or issue in any part of the drivetrain what so ever, the engine is smooth and purrs like a kitty, no taps tick knick kick pick hick nothing from this engine, the trans shifts smooth as butter and feel awesome, i love the 4.7FD and the gear ratio of this trans.. i have owned the car a total of about a year and a half almost 2 years now and it has been nothing but good to me, i replaced both front lower control arms, and have put new brakes and rotors on it and other than routine maintenance those are the only things ive had to worry about.. as of right now the only thing i would say this car needs is the rear is sqeaky and id say it needs an energy suspension bushing kit installed, other than that it needs a good paint job and that is all. this car would make someone a great daily and i daily it back and forth to work now, ive put about 2,400 miles on the engine trans and clutch setup since its been installed... Also the head on this setup is built, all work was performed by jeremy allen of inline pro and i have receipts for proof, in the work supertech titanium retainers and dual valve springs along with .5 oversized ferra high comp intake valves and ferra high comp standard sized exhaust valves, it have a 5 angle valve job along with a minor port and polish, as the type r head is already ported decently, the head was also cleaned and resurfaced, the work was done to the head before i got the engine but it was done when the previous owner, a very good friend of mine had it and he only put 8k miles on the engine when he had it, so id say about 11-12k miles aince the head work was done, but everything is done right and when you drive this monster you will tell it... but enough talk lets get to the details!!!!!

Engine:
~ 01 JDM B18C type r
~ Supertech Titanium retainers
~ Supertech Dual valve springs
~ Ferra high comp valves
~ Mild port&polish job
~ 5-angle valve job
~ stock 01 JDM ITR cams
~ Brand new JDM ITR valve cover
~ Password JDM whale dick, may not come with car
~ 2.5 inch exhaust to a flowmaster 40 series muffler
~ Red silicone radiator hoses, cant remember the brand but they are super nice

Trans
~ 01 JDM ITR 4.789 Final
~ Comp 1680 clutch kit
~ Comp 8lb flywheel
~ Adjustable shift linkage bushing

Suspension
~ TEIN Flex 96-00 civic si Coilovers
~ FULL and i mean FULL 99-00 civic si suspension and brake conversion front and rear
~ Stainless Steel brake lines
~ Skunk 2 Front camber Kit
~ Skunk 2 Rear camber kit
~ brand new front lower control arms
~ Drilled and slotted brembo rotors
~ hawk performance pads
~ Blue buddy club lug nuts, surprisingly they were lighter than my work nuts
~ Maybe some Black 15x7 slips but they not come with the car

Exterior
~JDM black housing headlights w/functional city lights
~ Password amber turn signals
~ Password license plate relocator
~ 12k HIDs
~ 35% tint
~ eg6 50/50 tails
~ LED license plate lights
~ Maybe Cf spoon mirrors (not installed but may come with sale)
~ CF ClubEG6 duckbill
~ CF Seibon Hood

Interior
~ JDM center console. the housing is there but the plastic covers were busted and broken so i trashed em
~ brand new panisonic aux/usb CD player
~ rear is gutted
~ Skunk 2 shift knob
~ Skunk 2 Dual bend shifter
~ Broadway big view mirror "lol"
~ Password JDM red stitched shift boot
~ NICE grippy pedal covers IDK what brand but they are super nice

Pictures are the only ones i have till i can upload the rest tomorrow pr you can text for more

what it used to look like

Engine install

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 12-30-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Banned

fast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these partsfast_ass_crx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1995 Si Hatchback **JDM ITR SWAPPED** *Tein* *Seibon* MUCH MUCH MORE

Bump for a good dude with a legit hatch glws my dude
Old 12-13-2011, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: 1995 Si Hatchback **JDM ITR SWAPPED** *Tein* *Seibon* MUCH MUCH MORE

thanks kind sir, id like to get into something different
Old 12-13-2011, 06:50 AM
Registered member

DORRELLE has disabled reputation

GOOD DUDE AND REALLY NICE CAR

Last edited by DORRELLE; 12-13-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

cleaned sir!!!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

1999em1 has disabled reputation

up for pj legit shit here people. glws brotha
Old 12-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Built iT

Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore

bump for a good car, i personally have had alot to do with this car.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jdmhore
bump for a good car, i personally have had alot to do with this car.
thanks mike, you have personally helped me in more ways than one with this car, and i cant thank you enough
Old 12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Registered member

87-CRX-SI has disabled reputation

Bump for pj and the hatch it runs really strong! Glws
Old 12-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

BORICUA_JDM has disabled reputation

Check my thread.. 98 civic boosted lmk