Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 Honda Prelude 2k obo. Need sold asap

Old 06-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
caddydaddy has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Honda Prelude 2k obo. Need sold asap

Name: Kasey
Means of contact: Call or text 757 839 8448 anytime
Price: $ 2k obo

Description: Need my 1995 Prelude sold gone as soon as possible. I just bought a new car and my insurance is too damn high to be paying on a car I'm not driving. The car runs and drives perfectly fine. There are only a few issues it has and none of them are major. The body has about 185k miles on it. The motor was swapped when I purchased the car and has about 45k miles on it. The transmission was just swapped last month, and according to the person I purchased it from, it has about 55k on it. I can get receipts for the motor but not the tranny. I have done a LOT of work to this car and will be losing quite a bit of money on it, but I just need the car gone. Work done in the last year and a half includes:

Replaced Motor
Replaced Transmission
New Carpet
Axles/Rotors/Calipers
Extensive Electrical work
New back seats

The car has some slight rust damage, and some damage to the front passenger side of the bumper. Last week someone at the shipyard I work at broke out my small back window. Glass masters quoted me at 75 for the window or 150 to buy and install it. I know this car inside and out, and I can tell you every single tiny thing about it when you come check it out.

The car has a Skunk 2 MegaPower Exhaust and is lowered, although I'm not sure the brand of coilovers. The rims are Rota Slipstreams, but one of them is currently off the car due to some damage in the stud holes. The rim is salvageable I just do not want to put any more money into the car. It has a steelie in its place at the time.

I recently installed a very, very nice sound system in the car. I purchased a $200 Alpine unit with Bluetooth and all that shit, bought 4 new 6.5" Alpine type S interior speakers, and bought 2 12" Alpine type S subs with a Rockford Fosgate Amp. The sound system is completely ridiculous. I spent over 1000 bucks on that alone.

There is no AC, but the heat blows very hot. There is no cruise control, but the power steering does work. The sunroof opens and closes with no problems and does not leak. The interior is in very good shape.

I am not looking to rip anyone off and I will be open and honest about every tiny problem the car has. I just really need to sell this car as soon as possible, because I do not want to pay 160 bucks a month for something I'm not driving. You can call or text me at anytime.

Pictures:
Old 06-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Registered Member

caddydaddy has disabled reputation
Default Bump Bump

BUMP BUMP IN THIS BIIIIIIIITCH
Old 10-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

soccerplar5 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bump Bump