Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 honda civic

Old 07-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
arm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these parts
Default civic partout UPDATE EVERYTHING MUST GOOOO ASAP

since no one is offering anything i just really wanna part it out if interested call 757 281 8487 my name is a to the rmin.. updated i just got my evo so i dont want any of this stuff im not messing wit hondas no more so everything must go really offer anything most likely i will sell it and i have to get rid of the shell for 300 obo its an ex so power everything and already wired up for vtec

motor is pending sale right now most likely gone on tuesday...

type rs exhaust 2 1/4 with a type rs greddy test pipe with a 2 1/2 inch flange to fit my header 300 obo

i have carbon fiber door inserts but i dont feel like taking it apart again so im selling the whole door panel with it both for 250 obo (i paid 300 just for both door inserts and they are brand new)

next i have projector head lights and oem taillights for 120 obo

and an s2k ap1 gauge cluster wired for 92 to 95 civic im willing to let go for 175 obo

gsr front and back hubs and cross drilled and slotted rotors for 400 obo

everything is best offer and i mean i will let go for a reasonable low offer and almost everything is a year old but driven on for about 300 miles the suspension is very good and its setup for the track cuz down in ga i used to race on road atlanta not with this suspension tho this is brand new koni yellows and neuspeed springs and brand new front/back camber kit

Last edited by arm&hammer; 08-07-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

arm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these partsarm&hammer is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1995 honda civic

here is some of the pics just text for more pics
Attached Thumbnails 1995 honda civic-file0356.jpg   1995 honda civic-file0359.jpg   1995 honda civic-file0361.jpg   1995 honda civic-file0403.jpg   1995 honda civic-file0413.jpg  

1995 honda civic-file0219.jpg  
Old 07-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

bump
Old 07-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

bumpitytkgdsflk
Old 07-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

FLiX has disabled reputation

pmd
Old 07-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

bump someone take this off my hands plzzz
Old 08-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

partout since nobody want this eeverything has to go asap
Old 08-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Registered member

ebp 99 si has disabled reputation

how much for both fenders and the hood?
and the s2k cluster, what would you have to do to make it work in a 96-00?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ebp 99 si
how much for both fenders and the hood?
and the s2k cluster, what would you have to do to make it work in a 96-00?
the passenger fender is a lil bit dented as is the hood but if u still want it just pm me . and in order to make it work u have to have the wiring diagram for your car and a vss converter to make the mph/kmh work its only 50 dollars on amazon pm me if still interested
Old 08-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Registered member

c1turbo will become famous soon enough

do u have the vss converter for the cluster?