Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 Honda Accord Ex sunroof, all power, 195k, Auto Transmission slips, DIRT CHEAP!!

Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Lightbulb 1995 Honda Accord Ex sunroof, all power, 195k, Auto Transmission slips, DIRT CHEAP!!

Name: Wally
Means of contact: PM
Price: $1200 firm

Description:

Car runs and drives perfect for 20-30 min; until it warms up. Than transmission will begin to slip, and eventually it just craps out until car cools down. Might be the torque convertor, but either way; a used $300 transmission, and you'll be good to go. Car runs perfect with no weird noises or smoke. Has working cd player, sunroof, power windows, mirrors, cruise, etc. Its a sohc vtec motor, so parts for it are dirt cheap. With the gas crunch coming this summer, these cars are going for $2k all day in rough/shit condition. So get your pos dd while you can. Ill be sending it to the Richmond Auto Auction on friday, so its just for sale until than. I know ill get my asking price back there, just trying here to give someone a chance at a cheap dd.

Recently detailed, tan interior is in great shape, decently clean.

Body has a couple scratches on drivers front/rear door, and paint isn't in the best shape. I'm asking $1,200 for a reason, and its not perfect.

Thanks for looking!

Clean VA title in hand.

Pictures are when I got it, has been detailed since.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 1995 Honda Accord Ex sunroof, all power, 195k, Auto Transmission slips, DIRT CHEA

Sold for $1150 at Richmond Auto Auction yesterday

Gotta love a public auto auction.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans twobryans
Default Re: 1995 Honda Accord Ex sunroof, all power, 195k, Auto Transmission slips, DIRT CHEA

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Sold for $1150 at Richmond Auto Auction yesterday

Gotta love a public auto auction.
Gotta love a seller with a FIRM price that sells for less than the FIRM price then pays a commission on top of dropping the price and I'm sure you disclosed the transmission problem to bidders too huh?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by twobryans
Gotta love a seller with a FIRM price that sells for less than the FIRM price then pays a commission on top of dropping the price and I'm sure you disclosed the transmission problem to bidders too huh?

I sold it for $50 bux less than I wanted, and it was auctioned as a RED LIGHT vehicle. If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, shut up. I listed the problems open as day in this thread, so what are you trying to bash for? I sold it for what I wanted, get a fucking life. Its my right to say firm next to my price, I coulda sold it for $600; fuck does it matter to you how close it was to my asking price?

edit:

and pays commission? I wholesale cars at auction, of course there is fee's involved