Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1995 Del Sol

Old 02-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
McD Effect has disabled reputation
Default 1995 Del Sol NEW PICS

SOLD. THANKS

Last edited by McD Effect; 02-27-2015 at 08:48 AM.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:01 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: 1995 Del Sol

Have anymore pictures?

Going to be tough to get someone to COMMIT to giving you money, then you buying it back from the insurance company. Too much risk for the potential buyer. Now, if you bought it...and put it up for sale for a reasonable price...you would have a TON of offers.

I'll make an offer...$800 as it is because I know NOTHING about it. Brought to Virginia Beach.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:55 PM
Registered member

philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge

i hope to fuck the "Extra parts" would come with the 2k deal. if not, ill step up and offer you 900 and i come to you. Hmu if interested.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Registered member

McD Effect has disabled reputation

No commitment needed, sorry if it reads that way, I havent made the claim yet, also insurance values it above $800 so NO I wont take that. But I do OWN the car and have the title in hand, so I dont need to buy it back, I would sell it to you and sign you the title and then tell them I am keeping it and get a smaller check from them (versus a larger one and they keep the car). I will get more pics up tomorrow I was too busy looking at cars today so I am sorry. This car is in GREAT shape worth WAY more than $800, like I said price is OBO but this same car without the damage would be selling for about $3500. And yes I would throw in a few other parts if I got the $2000 asking price.

Last edited by McD Effect; 02-23-2015 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:40 AM
Registered member

philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge philipxedge

1. fuck no a stock del sol will not sell for 3500, incase you've noticed a delsol is not a desired honda as much as the hatch/integra is, not knocking the car at all, but for real, think about the shit and how long you'll be sitting on the car
2. I would sell it to you and sign you the title and then tell them I am keeping it and get a smaller check from them (versus a larger one and they keep the car). <- i wouldnt fuck with you because you already scheming son
3. This car is in GREAT shape worth WAY more than $800 <-- until you got into a wreck, so yeah its 800-900 dollars, didnt even mention about having replacement parts.
4. I was too busy looking at cars today <- cant take care of the delsol thats wrecked now
5. tax season comes up even on wrecked cars, shit. if it was LS swapped, it'd be worth 5k without the xxr wheels on it.

i'm sorry, but for real, fix the car stop being so god damn lazy, because its pretty much 10 mm bolts for every thing in there and then sell it for 2k. If you could do all the "good" to it, then why cant you fix the shit.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:06 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

OP,

Tough shit all the money you put into a car...its called basic maintenance and you don't get a gold star (or more money) for doing it.

Here is the major flaw in your thinking. The car MAY be worth more than your asking price...IF IT WASN'T A SALVAGED TITLE.

Salvaged title = automatically cut the value in half. Then factor in the amount of money to replace parts (new hood, headlights, front bumper and fender) plus the cost of painting these parts. That in itself will cost AT LEAST 1,000...likely more.

My suggestion is get your check from the insurance company, and stop looking like an ass.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:27 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Don't listen to these h8trs cuhhh. Dat madtyte hondurr is worth $3500 in that condition because its tax season
Old 02-24-2015, 04:10 AM
Shooting 63's

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Don't listen to these h8trs cuhhh. Dat madtyte hondurr is worth $3500 in that condition because its tax season
Bet that fgt Mike Hawk built it too.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:32 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Bet that fgt Mike Hawk built it too.

You sound like a hater bro. anyways ops car is clean as fuck, fuck replacing all them broken parts, race ready panels

Last edited by DOOM; 02-24-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Been loling at this thread since its inception $3500 for a delslow?