Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Honda civic ex not running **Goodies** 2000 COME STEAL IT LEGALLY

Old 06-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drtysohc has disabled reputation
Exclamation 1994 Honda civic ex not running **Goodies** 2000 COME STEAL IT LEGALLY

Name: chad lowrance
Means of contact: pm--text me--336-312-9853 I won't answer out of 336 area code #'s. Please just text at first
Price: $2000

Ok so i had this car up forsale then pulled parts off and sold them. Been sitting for awhile. Just need to sell so I can get a truck.

The car was previously turboed. This motor only ever saw 10lbs of boost. It made 263whp.

1994 Honda Civic Ex-246,xxx

D16z6-9k Miles
10:5.1 CP pistons
Eagle Rods
ACL bearings
Supertech Blockguard
Jackson Racing Cam Gear
Stock camshaft and springs/retainers
Skunk2 Intake manifold w/ Hondata gasket
New water pump and timing belt

-Has Greddy E-01 but has a bad TPS sensor (found them on ebay for 30-45 or brand new for 125)
-HKS Turbo Timer
-PLX Wideband

Custom 3" Piping with Go-Autoworks 3" downpipe. Apexi Worldsport Muffler. Has a deeper tone. Sounds really good with a turbo

Has a viper alarm kit installed. Have both remotes. One just needs a battery

Bad-

Needs injectors, ECU, intake, radiator, exhaust for a stockish car. Trans grinds 3rd and sometimes 4th

The body needs some work. Driver side quater panel damage where someone swiped me. Was quoted 300 to fix it. Also a dent in the hood

As it sits in my garage.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Before.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3518513_n.jpg
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7699138_n.jpg

Price- $2000---THIS IS A STEAL. I just need to move on from this car and I want to move to flordia in the next 2 months and having this car in my garage will make it that much harder ><

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me. CLEAN TITLE