Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Manual Tranny 4dr

Old 04-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amishmonk has disabled reputation
Default 1994 Honda Accord LX 4cyl Manual Tranny 4dr

Name: Alexander Barrett
Means of contact: 7573421671 or 7573443236 Text "Re: Your Accord"
Price: $2600-ish

Description: Exterior:

Sea/Lagoon-ish Green exterior. Minor dings and damage. Nothing Bondo can't fix. Crack in Windshield. Tribal white pinstripes. Accessory Lights in lower Grille: 2 round halogen + 2 elliptical regs. (~)6inch "Focuz" muffler with 4" tip nice and loud. Makes the car massage like a muscle car when idling. Backup sensor. Door glass and rear window tinted (though not much). 15 inch proline rims non-chrome. (This car needs a good slamming.)

Interior

Black/Tan leather dash cloth seats. Rear aftermarket carpeting. Shifter knob. JVC radio adjustable 20 different colors USB auxillary and micro standard phono (like the kind you plug into your Ipod). Rubber floormats in front seats.

Sound:

Xplod kickers and 2" tweeters in doors. Dual 10inch Kicker Subwoofers boxed BestBuy style. 2000watt Boss amplifier. Micro Farad capacitor. Still plenty of trunk space for a duffel bag, skateboard, dead bodies... JK.

Ammenities:

Cruise control. Dual Airbags. Rear window defroster.

Problems:

1.Reverse gear sticks and is hard to get into. You just have to clutch it until it goes in. Mechanics sugguested I replace the tranny fluid. Ill give that a try and let you know the results.
2.The before mentioned crack in the windshield
3.. The damn check engine light is on, and although I am no mechanic, I know that it can come on because it senses a difference in the overall air pressure. The aftermarket muffler creates a small backpressure that the computer isn't programmed for, thus the check engine light comes on thinking there is an obstruction or something like that.
4.The temperature controls do not light up. Makes adjusting the tempreature at night a bitch. You just have to feel your way.

Personal note:

This is my first car, and I am content to drive it forever. However, I hate front wheel drive, I hate front wheel drive, and did I mention I fricking Hate front wheel drive. I never fancied myself a ricer/honda kind of guy, and I still dont. I want something that can climb moutains, and or leave people in the dust. Small Truck, Muscle, Sport, or "boss-mobile" (think Lincoln continental, or 300C) is what I am looking for. I dont know if I would sell outright without the promise of something else in my garage the next day.

Requirements for trader:

Car must have Airbags and ABS
No motorcycles (as much as I want one)
No econo-boxes or small caskets on wheels

Pictures: