Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1994 Acura Integra LS - 5spd coupe - needs body work

Old 08-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 1994 Acura Integra LS - 5spd coupe - needs body work

Name: Colin
Means of contact: email - c.j.mcculley@gmail.com
Price: $2,000

Description:

I have for sale a 1994 Acura Integra LS. It is a 2 door coupe, 5 speed manual but has some exterior blemishes . The vehicle was involved in a very low speed parking lot collision about a year ago and since it was drive-able we did not have the means to have it repaired and instead used the insurance money for life. This vehicle has been and continues to be a daily driver for my girlfriend who drives about 25 miles per day for work. We purchased this vehicle from the original owner who maintained the vehicle very well.

After the vehicle was purchased I made a few add-ons but did not attempt to change the major components of the car (i.e. engine internals, suspension bushings, interior changes). Below I will list the upgrades that have been performed as all will come with the car because I no longer have any of the stock parts.

Engine:
STOCK 1.8liter DOHC non-VTEC
~152,000 miles - engine never removed
Clutch replaced when purchased ~120,000 miles
Timing belt replaced when purchased ~120,000 miles
AEM Short Ram air intake
GReddy cat-back exhaust system

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs
Koni Yellow Struts
Rota J-Mag polished wheel with Kumho tires (75% tread remaining)

Audio:
JVC in-dash MP3/iPod/CD player
Pioneer 12" subwoofer with sealed box
MTX audio amplifier and cross-over

Exterior:
Tinted Windows, 20% professionally done
Damage to Left Rear quarter panel and gas filler door (no problems with filling up with gas, no leaks)
Minor dings around car, NO major Honda RUST

Interior:
Black on Black cloth, no rips or tears, all power options in good working order

I am able to take REASONABLE offers on the vehicle, but it does not have to be sold so I am willing to wait for the right price. I understand that add-on's do not triple the value of any car, but these are simple and tasteful add-on's that just save the new buyer a little bit of time so that they can focus on the body work required. Please email or PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks for reading.

Pictures:

Last edited by teamlegacy; 08-09-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994 Acura Integra LS - 5spd coupe - needs body work

sold.