Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

Old 10-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
juniorjarhead09 has disabled reputation
Default 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

Name: Nick

[URL=http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/3365141344.html

Means of contact: 804-233-1642

Price: $ 2,600

Description: I have a 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback with a 2000 Honda Civic SI swap with 47,000 miles on the rebuilt motor. After market headers (Megan Racing). Just installed front and rear strut bars. 5 speed. Cold Air intake. Has no A/C (perfect for turbo kit fans). Inspectted this month (Allen Tire). It is white with black primer on hood and left fender. It has a dent in the in the left rear quarter panel that you can pull out yourself or have MAACO do it. Has a new sony stereo all the wiring need to hook up the subwoofers already done. The car is sitting on 14 inch steelies and has skunk2 adjustable coil overs. I installed a headlight assembly from chesterfield auto parts and new rear brake shoes from advance auto parts. I took the fog lights off and fixed them. Just wire the lights back on. Has Carbon Fiber wing on the back. Magna Flow exhaust system installed by momentum auto works. Valve adjustment done by momentum auto works. JDM gauge cluster (Kilometers) 8k watt bulbs and new bulb sockets. Euro tail lights. . Asking $2,600 OBO. I will negotiate on price a little (no low ballers I know what I put into the car Money wise and Time wise) or will trade for an Integra or another civic perferably a coupe. It must be a 5 speed. Call 804-233-1642. Please don't call later then 9 pm thank you.
Pictures:
Old 10-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

No CL for pics. SO, no pics, no thread.