Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1993 Civic Coupe Ex

Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default 1993 Civic Coupe Ex

Ryan
Beach
PM
Price: Starting at 4,000 because I'm going to get low balled terribly and I got a ton of shit to pay for. May trade for a s13 or a mini truck plus cash.

I a 1993 Honda Civic Coupe Ex for sale. Car is milano red with a black front end. Car was wrecked by a previous owner, then I had a small tap with a tree. Frame is NOT bent, but does need corner lights, a hood and a passenger fender. Black interior with no burns, rips tears etc, but the floor mats have some stains. Has JDM center console with stereo relocated inside. Boost and oil pressure gauges in radio's previous spot. Has Mugen style lip. Comes with brand new rear bumper, still in plastic. Alpine head unit, with 2 10 inch subs, with ipod cord.

Engine:
D15B7 bottom end.
D16Y7 head.
S40 (EX) tranny out of a 99 coupe.
Semi wire tucked, with fuse box under dash.

Suspension:
Omni's in the rear
Stock struts on Ebay sleeves in front
Have omnis for the front, they're just blown because I went too low (included in sale)
Have a brand new Energy suspension kit to be installed. If I have to put it in, the price is going up because it's fucking cold out and I don't want to do it.

Wheels/tires:
Konig Remembers 16"
205/45 in the rear
205/40 in the front

I can't think of anything else, I'll look over it in the AM and I'm sure I'll think of a few things.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:36 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: 1993 Civic Coupe Ex

Bump.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Weasel07 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1993 Civic Coupe Ex

lets see the car