Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1992 honda civic shell 4 door

Old 03-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rockenuptown has disabled reputation
Default 1992 honda civic shell 4 door

Name: brandon
Means of contact: 4342295760
Price: $700

Description: This is a 1992 honda civic lx 4 door. the car is gutted in the back but has a full front interior minus the gauge cluster. the back bumper and the front passenger fender are broken and thrown away so needs them. The hood, trunk, and front driver side fender are primed black just needs wet sand and i have the paint for the rest of the car. it comes with a sony radio player brand new never used installed with 4 pinoneers all around brand new also. it also comes with energy suspension bushings new shifter cable car was an automatic just needs to be swithed, and ebiach prokit springs also not installed was going to wait for new struts the stock suspension is complete and all togethor. theres some rust on both back quarter panels in the wheel well. has aftermarket tail lights pretty much oppitsite of si tail lights white on top and red on bottom all windows work has 3A racing seats in the front black leather in good condition has fog lights blue lens but light looks like head light color not aftermarket also you flip a swith to turn them on. the last thing for this car as i know is the front windshield needs to be replace. and i have a lx tranny from a d16y7 to go with the car also only 127xxx miles on it no grinds runs good. the cars not all that bad condition i have mostly all the parts it needs it just needs an engine perfect project car and i just dnt have the money to finish it. ill take trades also mostly looking for an EF doesnt matter model just like that body style but let me know if you want to know anymore about the car i will have pictures posted up tommrow of the car is mint green on someparts but was going to paint all flat black but i have the paint so just let me know.
Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Last edited by rockenuptown; 03-22-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

rockenuptown has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1992 honda civic shell 4 door

little set back pics up tommrow
Old 03-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe ricer4lyfe
Default Re: 1992 honda civic shell 4 door

u love Saks?