Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1991 civic four door

Old 03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civtegra_gsr-ex has disabled reputation
Default 1991 civic four door

I am posting this car for a friend that has no internet access.

Name: Rickie
Means of contact: 804-420-7429 or pm on here
Price: $3500 OBO! i stress obo mostly looking for a trade for a decent b swapped eg/ek coupe or hatch preffer coupes of any kind but only 2 door cars no four doors also up for dc integras too. car for trade must be running

Description: up for sell or trade is a 1991 civic four door, clean body minor issues as far as rust on trunk, under pass front door, and small spot above middle wind shield. just needs some love on the body. runs great new timing belt and water pump and tensioner. has KYB agx 4way adjustable struts, eibach ground control coilovers, silver rear lca's, rear camber kits, rear toe link adjusters, nad da rear disc brake and front brake upgrades with new rotors and pads all the way around. changes 4 speed trans to si 5 speed trans new axles and recent tune up with fuel filter, plugs and wires, cap and rotor button. car does not drive as of now will be back moving this weekend i only need to put the passenger axle in it is bnib. no corners were cut in the starting of this restore on the car everything done by a well trained mechanic. i am just tired of obd0 cars and am loking for something different feel free to make trade offers and cash offers, the worst i can do is say no.

please keep the negative comments off my thread

Pictures: text for pictures or will upload pics tomorrow
Old 03-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Stiff Member

Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock
Default Re: 1991 civic four door

No pics - No thread

No 3rd party sales

Please keep the rulebreaking out of this forum

Originally Posted by civtegra_gsr-ex

I am posting this car for a friend that has no internet access.

please keep the negative comments off my thread

Pictures: text for pictures or will upload pics tomorrow
Old 03-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

civtegra_gsr-ex has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1991 civic four door

ok and like i said he has no internet im sorry i didnt know that was a big deal. and i also stated pics will be uploaded tomorrow. thanks