Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

1990 B20b Integra - Come get it

Old 08-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spaniardnva has disabled reputation
Default 1990 B20b Integra - Come get it

Name: Steve

Price: $1,300 obo

I bought this back in June as a daily to get around but now I just don't want to work on it anymore. Not that it needs anything major and If I had more time and drive to work on it, I would keep it. But anyways, here is what I know about it:

Motor- B20b, not sure on miles of motor. All I know is the previous owner did the swap. Runs strong.

Transmission - third grinds

Body - nice shape. 281,XXX on the tach. I changed both doors, hood, front bumper and back plate (under the tail-lights) and had it all those parts painted a dark grey (code is IE9). What is left to have sprayed is quarter panels, roof and rear bumper.

Wheels - Steelies

Suspension - It is lowered but not sure who makes the suspension

Interior - everything is there and no rips. Grey/black

Exhaust - Not sure what kind but it is 3 inches all the way back I believe.

When I got it, it had some ebay projector lights so those are gone and replaced with stock headlights. Tail-lights are stock and I replaced those as well as originals were cracked. Does not have a/c in the car but I have all the parts needed to put it in. I also replaced the sunroof as when I got it the glass was cracked. Door panels are power windows and door locks. Just needs wiring harness for windows to work. Will also need a new inspection as this one was up in June. I just never had a chance to get it done.

Trying to be as honest as possible here. Hit me up if you want to come see it.
Attached Thumbnails 1990 B20b Integra - Come get it-da1.jpg   1990 B20b Integra - Come get it-da2.jpg   1990 B20b Integra - Come get it-da4.jpg