Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

06 R1 Raven never wrecked

Old 11-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jhickstn has disabled reputation
Default 06 R1 Raven never wrecked

06 R1 Raven good dunlop race tires ready to ride on
k&n filter
graves smog block offs
yoshimura stainless exhaust
swing arm spools
geared down one in front
has very few scratches never been wrecked but the chick i bought it from bought the bike new and she said she dropped it a couple of times no cracks what so ever strictly light scratches nothing that cant be very easily repaired by somone with little to no body experience... for anyone reading this if you have never ridin an R1 i HIGHLY reccomend it,bring cash and test ride this one! you wreck it you bought it... i am asking 5500 for the bike and it is well worth it... 600s are sellin for 4500 so please dont offer me 4500 for my bike thats rediculous if you want to talk with cash in hand we can talk but if the convo is about 4500 please dont waiste your time and mine.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:10 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: 06 R1 Raven never wrecked

Serious?? Wrong section man and please read the rules...... Reported to be moved but I'm sure it'll get locked.

2.FS/TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
1.Name
2.Location
3.Means of Contact
4.Description
5.Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
6.Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!
Old 11-19-2010, 04:25 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: 06 R1 Raven never wrecked

Originally Posted by unuzual kustum
Serious?? Wrong section man and please read the rules...... Reported to be moved but I'm sure it'll get locked.

2.FS/TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
1.Name
2.Location
3.Means of Contact
4.Description
5.Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
6.Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!