Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! $6000

Old 09-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dacowgod has disabled reputation
Default 02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! $6000

I'm selling as a whole or parting out my 02 RSX-S ... please look below

Contact Info:
Ricky Nichols
Morgantown WV
3 oh four - 813 - two fośr oh five

Item Description:
The pics are from january-february time frame....but nothing really has changed other than it has dsm stocker wheels on it now.

I'm parting out my 02 RSX-S 6 speed manual Desert Silver in color. The chassis is from Texas I flew down and drove it home 3 years ago... its got high mileage on the chassis though at ~205,000

The chassis has its fair share of dings/dents.....not smashed though and Its not really rusting out but has seen better days... I have been daily driving it up until today.. I blew the clutch master on West Run this morning and I've been contemplating parting it out anyways since I have 8 Eclipses and a Truck as well lol..

Anyways I'd be willing to sell the entire car Whole w/ all parts listed for $6000 bucks ...... Also have an aftermarket set of tails, the old stock headlights, and all the original stock parts (i.e. pistons/rods, stock exhaust manifold, stock clutch, stock MAP, Cold air intake, etc that I'll toss in it just because I dont have a use for it otherwise Hell i even have a full Vader Body kit that is sitting in storage that was never installed that I'll toss in if you want it...

I have the following for sale:

Fully Built Engine:
K20a2 - Head and block were machined flat, block was bored .020 over, everything was mic'd and polished, 3-angle valve job etc

Eagle Rods,
Wiseco 9.0:1 Pistons .020 over
ARP head studs
Cometic Head gasket
All new OEM Honda timing components (i.e. OEM Timing Chain, OEM Oil Pump Chain, Chain Guides, Chain Tensioner, etc)
New water pump
Oil pan has been drilled and a 10-an fitting is welded on for a turbo return line...if you are running this NA you can put a -10an cap on it
has roughly 10,000 miles on it... starts and runs right now..can see it before I pull it if you hurry ... I ran 15 psi w/ a 50 trim on it..
Will include intake manifold, throttle body Alternator ETC with the long block
$3500

6 speed manual transmission from 02 RSX-S roughly 80,000 miles on it shifts excellent, no grinds. $800

Hondata Kpro with 02 ECU - $1100

Omni 3-bar Map sensor for Acura RSX-S throttle body - $75

Walbro 255 fuel pump - $50

850 CC low impedence pte injectors w/ resistor box and injector plugs - $200

Fuel feed from tank to rail w/ fittings -6an and Purple Fuel Lab fuel filter - $150

Aftermarket fuel rail - $40

Purple Fuel lab Fuel pressure regulator with -6an FPR to rail kit, and a custom made fitting to use the stock feed line as a return line (Converted to a returnless system for better control of fuel in boost) - $150

ACT MAXX Clutch roughly 10K miles on it w/ stock flywheel - $250

Greddy BOV Type-S .. (Has seen better days but works flawlessly) - $75

FMIC Kit w/ all the piping - $125

PTE 5031e 50-trim turbo, Treadstone top mount exhaust manifold, Tial 38mm Wastegate, oil Feed and return lines, and SS Mandrel bent downpipe $1000(I can have the parts to upgrade this turbo to a 6031e 60-trim turbo and can do this for an extra $150 bucks)

AEM Wideband O2 sensor - $125

Brand new (10,000 miles) OEM Honda Front Wideband o2 sensor - $100

2.5" exhaust from downpipe back (not sure of brand was on car when I purchased it, I punched the catalytic converter though so its hollow but looks to be intact) - $200

Aftermarket Black housing DEVO Headlights ~3000 miles on them - $100

Carbon Fiber hood - $200 (it looks rough clear coat has peeled off of it pretty badly

Rolling chassis w/ clear title $1000 obo ..Theres alot good w/ it and alot not so nice ...but has good suspension, steering, interior is good for the most parts (driver seat is torn up pretty bad) Will leave the wiring harnesses etc intact in the car unless somebody needs them for a swap. This price will vary depending on how much I leave on the chassis.

.....i'm SURE i'm missing things that i didnt list (i.e. Theres a triple gauge pod, w/ Boost gauge, Oil Pressure gauge, etc in it) ...Also if you need anything in particular from the car let me know.... The only trades i'd be interested in would be for a good running diesel truck that is not rotting to pieces...(need it to tow around my broken DSM's lol) or I'd be interested a Mazda RX-8 in good shape 6 speed unmolested (I'd also be willing to put $$ down for the RX-8 on my end depending its condition and how nice it is) ..

I will not sell any of the body panels (i.e. hood, doors, hatch etc) until either the engine has sold, or i've gotten around to gutting the chassis ... I also do not plan on selling anything for at least a week or 2 to let people chew on getting the whole deal for $6,000 ... so put your dibs on what you want and if it doesnt sell in the next couple weeks i'll start stripping the parts off it...

Somebody w/ an older RX-8 should really trade me to make my life easlier ;-) LOL

If you're wanting to drive this car here's the BADS:

The bads that I can think of:

The body needs some TLC

It needs rear brakes (Pads are shot driver side is starting to grind so probably needs rotors now too)

The plastic base of the shifter is broken so it makes it interesting getting it into 1-3-5 sometimes... sometimes its perfectly fine..i learned to deal with it.

if you get it below 3/4 a tank of gas the fuel pump gets starved (you can hear it start bubbling in the lines, and the car sputters etc) .I never messed with it much but its obvious the sender needs adjusted (its a swivel type sender, and floats in the fuel, I'm assuming when I put the -6an fitting in the sending unit and attached the hose to the pump that its keeping it from swiveling properly ... I just kept it above half tank so it didnt matter...

The driver seat is torn up pretty bad...the passenger seat is worn...

Passenger front axle makes some noise recently....its probably its carrier it doesnt sound like a CV but i've been to lazy to put it on the lift and look at it....

and lastly the Clutch Master Cyl(i'm assuming the pedal went to the floor and stayed...i haven't looked closely at it) took a poop yesterday on the way to work so I drove it home clutchless and parked it...
Attached Thumbnails 02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! 00-dscf3258.jpg   02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! 00-dscf3285.jpg   02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! 00-dscf3282.jpg   02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! 00-dscf3273.jpg   02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! 00-dscf3271.jpg  

02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! 00-dscf3264.jpg  
Old 09-14-2011, 01:17 PM
IM Trollin n Hatin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87
Default Re: 02 RSX S Built K20a2, Turbo, Kpro ETC FS or as a whole or part out! $6000

WV, really?