Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

00 Integra Jdm LS Recaro Mugen Tein

Old 02-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts
Default 00 Integra Jdm LS Recaro Mugen Tein

* Name: Matt
* Means on contact: PM or this thread or PM for cell number
* Trades: Possible, looking to step up into something newer, I can add cash on top.
* Price: $6,500 w/ Rays wheels or $6,800 w/Mugen wheels

Description: I'm selling my 2000 Acura Integra LS. I just picked this car up in a trade for my 99 Ek hatch back in December. Fixed some minor issues to make it a very dependable daily driver car. At this point and time i'm looking to step up into something newer and nicer. So I would be willing to entertain some trades with or without cash involved.

Details:

* Mileage: 168,025 on the body, 67k on the Jdm ls motor, and unknown on the b16 transmission, shifts smooth, with no grinds.

* Exterior Condition: Has some ding/dents, I wouldn't say a major dent but there is one on the drivers side behind the drivers door. Also some clear coat peeling above the gas tank door.

* Interior Condition: Very Good

* Modifications:

Motor:

JDM LS B18B longblock with 67k miles
Crower 403 (Stage 2) Camshafts
Dual valvesprings/retainers from Crower
ARP Headstuds
New waterpump/timing belt/tensioner installed with everything
New valve seals before head was put on

Fresh oil change. Mobil 1 synthetic & mobil 1 oil filter

B16 Transmission with unknown mileage No grinds. Does need a mainshaft bearing.
6 Puck clutch from F1

Thermal Intake Gasket
AEM Short ram intake
Jasma 4-2-1 header for a b16
Invidia test pipe
Stock exhaust

Motor is running on a chipped p75 with crome. Said to be street tuned by Hennesey. When i bought the car it wouldn't idle, checked out the tune, and for some reason the IACV had a compensation of +2% put it back down to 0 and idles fine now. Part of the reason could have been that the thermostat was stuck open also. Would not reach operating temp. In which ALL of those problems have been taken care of.

Suspension:
Blox front camber kit
Blox rear camber kit
Blox rear lower control arms
TEIN SuperStreet Coilovers

Fresh alignment from a friend @ Sears, 1.5 degree's neg camber in the front. 2 degree's neg camber in the rear.

Interior:
COMPLETE black interior swap. Car used to have tan interior.
'96 Spec JDM ITR Recaro Seats (Red)
Skunk2 Shift knob
Alpine CD Player
Front blaupunkt speakers (need replacing)
Rear Alpine type s speakers
Alpine mono amp
12" Memphis Sub
Orion Amp kit
35% window tint in the front 20% in the rear
4300k low beam hid's

Car has an alarm system. Keyless entry. More details to buyer when that happens.

Wheels:
15" Mugen Mirrorface NR w/ Nitto Neo Gen Tires 80% Tread (205/50r15)
or
16" Rays Gram Lights 57s (2) BFG KDW tires 50% & (2) Nitto Neo Gen tires 70% (205/40r16)

I'm sure that I am forgetting something with the list. I will update accordingly.

The bad: SRS Light is on for the drivers airbag, because the black interior i got was out of a 95 gsr, air bag plug is different. ABS light is on because the wiring for the rear passenger sensor is cut from previous owner, said to have happened when coilovers were installed.
Also as stated earlier, does have a few dings, and the dent on the rear 1/4 along with the clear coat peeling.

Pictures:

Here is the peeling clear coat: There is water on the car from driving on the gas tank door.

Dent on the drivers side:

Interior: I have a new climate control to replace the broken one along with new door panels with no cig burns near the handles

There's better pics. It's possible I might do an actual photo shoot with a friend after cleaning up the car.

Last edited by TRQLESS; 02-22-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation
Default Re: 00 Integra Jdm LS Recaro Mugen Tein

eg si hatch b16 turbo. full gsr interior. lmk man
Old 02-14-2010, 03:18 PM
srsly?

Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI Veedub GTI

you trade that ek for this?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Veedub GTI
you trade that ek for this?
Yup, except for i put the camber kit on, got an alignment. Wheels are mine. The sound system is mine. I swapped the black interior in and bought the Recaro's. Fixed the idle.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

Price drop.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

StolenEG has disabled reputation

Want to sell me the seats????
Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by StolenEG
Want to sell me the seats????
Sure don't.

Only way they will go up for sale is if the car sells without the seats.

So let this be known.

No parting out.

Only thing to be sold separately would be the gram lights before the sale of the car.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 PM
HATE USERNAME

JDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the roughJDM SOL is a jewel in the rough

check thread..
Old 02-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

kane3 has disabled reputation

possible trade? check my thread lmk, you wont need to put any money ontop
Old 02-18-2010, 08:59 AM
GODZIRA

Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track Zer0Track

bump for a brotha

Quick Reply: 00 Integra Jdm LS Recaro Mugen Tein