VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   *CLEAN* ef sedan (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/%2Aclean%2A-ef-sedan-438396/)

1sickmcx 04-19-2012 09:34 AM

Re: *CLEAN* ef sedan

Originally Posted by ForeverHonda (Post 7743250)
oh and youre just a pussy. stop writing paragraph after paragraph of something that has nothing to do with you.
, obviously you arent a buyer and have nothing better to do then sit at home on the computer and dog threads.

If I'm a pussy, I'll give you my work address and you can come up here and make me. Shut your stupid ass up, youre the biggest waste of time on this board and your just salty because nobody wants your over priced car. I wouldve been interested if you didnt come off like a jack ass and your price wasnt so high. I dont dog threads anyways you stupid fuck just inform retards like you about shit that will help your vehicles sell such as reducing high prices and including pictures. So shut the fuck up.

TimmyD87 04-19-2012 09:57 AM

guys maybe all 10 of us are just wrong in sharing the same opinion and he is right.... wait hmmm.

ForeverHonda 04-19-2012 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by 1sickmcx (Post 7743265)
If I'm a pussy, I'll give you my work address and you can come up here and make me. Shut your stupid ass up, youre the biggest waste of time on this board and your just salty because nobody wants your over priced car. I wouldve been interested if you didnt come off like a jack ass and your price wasnt so high. I dont dog threads anyways you stupid fuck just inform retards like you about shit that will help your vehicles sell such as reducing high prices and including pictures. So shut the fuck up.

what do you know?! another paragraph. you should write a book buddy.

1sickmcx 04-19-2012 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by ForeverHonda (Post 7743872)
what do you know?! another paragraph. you should write a book buddy.

I did it's called the book of dumb asses and you're the first story I covered in it.

TurboTASTIC 04-19-2012 03:33 PM

OP, I love ef's..alot! Always on the lookout for clean ef's. This is clean even if the motor is stock, mileage, etc. If I was in the market (which I'm not) I'd be willing to go $4,000, that is an example of a price people can work with.

Get more pictures of it and show off how clean it is, you might get some more bites. I'm just trying to help here cause at the end of the day, you still wanna sell this. Good luck.

00civicman 04-19-2012 03:55 PM

Most people make their price basing it off kbb unless it had alot of mods you have knockoff wheels and springs look at the effect sedan that sold for 4500 that was jdm as hell he got 4500 if your looking for a sentimental value you won't get it tha springs are prob 200 and Xxr are like 700 with tires so your asking 5000 for a stock ef sedan pretty much and it's a dx nobody wants a 4dr with manual windows you got to lean tha seat back to roll down the windows lol unless you get out the car and do it

jdmEK4dr 04-19-2012 05:30 PM

Lmao^^^^^^^^^^^ 4dr with manual windows for 6k Lol. It must have a 5k check hidden in there somewhere Lol.

ProjectRex 04-19-2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by j4k3 (Post 7740975)
6 grand? What a fucking joke. Please tell me the motor is plated in gold or something.

Gold Motor? Actually I was hoping for a few kilos in the trunk.

With that price, coulda fooled anyone...

Epicbeats 04-20-2012 04:15 AM

I think the OP got schemed into paying 6k for it.

Epicbeats 04-20-2012 04:16 AM

even this LEXUS doesnt go past 4k and its almost ten years newer and its luxurious
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...-clean-438626/