VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   *CLEAN* ef sedan (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/%2Aclean%2A-ef-sedan-438396/)

TimmyD87 04-18-2012 06:15 PM

Re: *CLEAN* ef sedan

Originally Posted by ha...tch (Post 7742158)
6000 pesos?

offers have to be realistic, no over bidding. ;)

ForeverHonda 04-18-2012 06:18 PM

the price is realistic because if you wont find an ef this clean, and someone who wants to build on will pay for something this clean and it says OBO dumb fucks. dont be mad cuz you dont have the paper to buy it.

ForeverHonda 04-18-2012 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by furykid2010 (Post 7741315)
an any pics of engine bay???

text me for more pics

sal101 04-18-2012 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by ForeverHonda (Post 7742175)
the price is realistic because if you wont find an ef this clean, and someone who wants to build on will pay for something this clean and it says OBO dumb fucks. dont be mad cuz you dont have the paper to buy it.

Not to be a dick and eventhough the shit everyone is saying is true for 6k you could pick up a shell and restore it for cheaper than 6k the car is just not worth it..dnt get me wrong the car is nice for like half your asking price

ILOVEHATERS 04-19-2012 07:11 AM

OP I'm not hatin, its a good lookin car from wat I can see but it definitely doesn't look like 6k, if it was swapped then yea

GarrettsEG 04-19-2012 08:11 AM

guys smokin some good shit if he thinks hes gonna get 6k

1sickmcx 04-19-2012 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by ForeverHonda (Post 7742175)

Dont be mad because nobody will buy your overpriced ef civic. Like Sal said you can restore an ef for cheaper the same way yours is as it sits. You seem like you need a wake up call or something.

MORE IMPATIENT 04-19-2012 08:43 AM

I had the same year sedan, with a 5k dollar inside and out paint job that was flawless, a nice suspension, an ls swap and a completely redone custom interior that was absolutely mint and I couldnt get 4k for it 5 years ago.

I love ef sedans,but even for me 6k is a bit much. its realistically worth about 3k with what you have done.

but good luck with your sale.

ForeverHonda 04-19-2012 09:25 AM

to all you guys saying its not worth it, its an OBO price and its that high because if the rareness of the care in this condition. so like i said before if you dont want to buy it or dont like the price then stop wasting your time an get off the thread stupid fucks. no one wants to hear how much you thinks its overpriced.

ForeverHonda 04-19-2012 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by 1sickmcx (Post 7743114)
Dont be mad because nobody will buy your overpriced ef civic. Like Sal said you can restore an ef for cheaper the same way yours is as it sits. You seem like you need a wake up call or something.

oh and youre just a pussy. stop writing paragraph after paragraph of something that has nothing to do with you.
, obviously you arent a buyer and have nothing better to do then sit at home on the computer and dog threads.