Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

$300 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior

Old 03-27-2010, 04:50 AM
Stiff Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock
Default SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD $300 1990 CRX driverside hooddamage

This is SOLD!

* Name: JASON but you may call me Laserjock

* Means on contact: PM, TXT/Call XXX+XXX+XXXX

* Means on contact: jjacuesta@yahoo.com for pictures

* Price: $300 FIRM

I am not 100% sure it is fixable. I would really like to see somebody turn this into a nice track / drag monster rather than parting out.

The driver side frame is pushed back along with the bumper and bumper support, radiator support. There is a 1/4" gap on top between the door opening and window frame.

The rest of the body is straight . THere is NO RUST in the usual places.

The motor has 215K miles, burns about a 1/2 quart of oil every 1000 miles. There is a leak on the valve cover that makes it worse than it seems. No smoke on startup or driving even during hard acceleration. I was getting 35 - 40 mpg on mostly highway miles. There is a hole in the radiator so it is not driveable.

Lowered on unknown red springs (might be Eibachs) and OEM struts I pulled from a lower mileage car. Rides very nice.

Will come on 13" steelies / I am keeping HX's

It has a full interior. Si seats, driver side has a tear. AC controls is cracked like in 95% of CRX's out there.

I will post more pictures in the afternoon and a video to show the motor running.

Attached Thumbnails 0 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior-img_0623-small-..jpg   0 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior-img_0618-medium-..jpg  

Last edited by Laserjock; 05-19-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: This is SOLD!
Old 03-27-2010, 05:16 AM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation
Default Re: $300 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior

this will be long gone by monday when i have the cash
Old 03-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Stiff Member

Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock
Default Re: $300 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior

More details

No headunit

Windshield has cracks

Eibach Sportline springs on OEM shocks

I can email a video of the engine running

New pics taken today after I cleaned the interior

Attached Thumbnails 0 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior-img_1438-medium-..jpg   0 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior-img_1432-medium-..jpg   0 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior-img_1464-medium-..jpg  
Old 03-28-2010, 07:25 AM
Stiff Member

Bump

Lots of interest. I will not hold the car, there are too many flakers on vadriven.

1st with cash gets the car and the price is FIRM. I need the money with the insurance check to fix my other car.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Hp sells, Tq wins

ITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these partsITRSoon is infamous around these parts

I'm interested but want to know more about the gap in the door. The frame I'm not too worried about. It's the door I am.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Stiff Member

Here's a pic of the door gap. It is between the door opening and the window frame. Other side doesnt have it so I thought I'd mention it

I'll be offline after this post so txt or call 703.328.8808 Jason

Originally Posted by ITRSoon
I'm interested but want to know more about the gap in the door. The frame I'm not too worried about. It's the door I am.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

I wrecked my old crx worse than that and had it fixed so its def not a lost cause I wish I had the money to pick it up and put it on a frame machine and build a track car but I'm building a DC2 at the moment and dont have the funds but free bump for a good deal
Old 03-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Stiff Member

thanks for the bump

pm's replied
Old 03-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

Getmoney has disabled reputation

i want this car most likely will buy tomorow pending on rim sale in the morning i just texted you pm if you can or text
Old 03-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Stiff Member

Originally Posted by Getmoney
i want this car most likely will buy tomorow pending on rim sale in the morning i just texted you pm if you can or text
No txt was received from anyone I dont know for the past half hour.

1st with c@$h gets it

Quick Reply: $300 1990 CRX with driver side + hood damage or PART OUT - Full interior