Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

(OEM) Corners 92-95 Civic Hatchback/Coupe

Old 10-02-2012, 04:33 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx
Default (OEM) Corners 92-95 Civic Hatchback/Coupe

As the title states, I am looking for some OEM corner lenses for my 92-95 Hatch/Coupe. I have searched most junk yards and have not found a thing! I would rather find something local then order online. I currently have amber corners and do not want them. They are mint. If you have stock corners and want amber corners, then let me know!

Price-NEG
Location- Chesapeake
Contact- PM/Thread

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:36 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: (OEM) Corners 92-95 Civic Hatchback/Coupe

Originally Posted by stevenstixx
As the title states, I am looking for some OEM corner lenses for my 92-95 Hatch/Coupe. I have searched most junk yards and have not found a thing! I would rather find something local then order online. I currently have amber corners and do not want them. They are mint. If you have stock corners and want amber corners, then let me know!

Price-NEG
Location- Chesapeake
Contact- PM/Thread

Thanks!
What brand amber corners do you have? If they're Stanley and you'll trade straight up I'm down. I've got to check and be sure mine are as minty as I think they are first though. Will do so tonight. PM me if interested.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:43 PM
-RepLegion

stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx stevenstixx

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
What brand amber corners do you have? If they're Stanley and you'll trade straight up I'm down. I've got to check and be sure mine are as minty as I think they are first though. Will do so tonight. PM me if interested.
Yeah, they are def not Stanley. I believe they were a Vision Knock off if I am not mistaken. I believe I paid a little over 25 for them. Sorry for the let down!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 AM
-RepLegion

Bump.. I know someone has a Coupe/Hatch parked in high grass with some corners attached!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:36 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

All good man, I'm like you and prefer OE quality stuff. Just ditched a "cut for corner lights" front bumper and got a perfect one for free. I actually looked for you while I was at my buddies house but the only other one he had was hacked and scratched.

Hope ya find em.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:38 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Originally Posted by stevenstixx
Bump.. I know someone has a Coupe/Hatch parked in high grass with some corners attached!
You know what... I think he actually had some now that I think about it. Let me ask him and I'll LYK.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:43 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

He's got a set of good stockers. He wants $35?

You interested? I can get em Sunday and mail em to you (shipping included).
Old 10-03-2012, 10:12 AM
-RepLegion

All good man, I'm like you and prefer OE quality stuff. Just ditched a "cut for corner lights" front bumper and got a perfect one for free. I actually looked for you while I was at my buddies house but the only other one he had was hacked and scratched.

Hope ya find em.
He's got a set of good stockers. He wants $35?

You interested? I can get em Sunday and mail em to you (shipping included).
Hey man I really appreciate you looking at your buddies for me! That's awesome! I think for now I will try and find something right around here (757) Or I might hit hondaautomotiveparts.com.. But thanks a lot for looking out, let me know if you come across a bumper! Thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

No problem man. I'll keep an eye out.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
-RepLegion

Bump.

Quick Reply: (OEM) Corners 92-95 Civic Hatchback/Coupe