Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

ek fog lights

Old 04-05-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default ek fog lights

Name: Hunter
Price: $30 obo.

I have a pair of ek fogs. both lenses have a crack in them

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 04-19-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: ek fog lights

bump
Old 04-06-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 04-08-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 04-08-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump im sure someone could use the bulbs atleast. make me an offer. i just want these gone
Old 04-09-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 04-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 04-11-2009, 09:47 PM
no vtec ftw

BradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to all

spend like ten bucks at michaels and buy krylon yellow glass paint and paint them...should sell quicker after bro
Old 04-12-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm a WHORE

Originally Posted by BradEK
spend like ten bucks at michaels and buy krylon yellow glass paint and paint them...should sell quicker after bro
thanks. not sure if it matters but i cant paint both sides. the lenses will not come off
Old 04-13-2009, 07:33 AM
I'm a WHORE

BUMP

Quick Reply: ek fog lights