Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Woodbridge Va meet

Old 07-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jbrewster has disabled reputation
Default Woodbridge Va meet

I wanna get a meet together at the IKEA by potomac mills mall itll have to start at around 10 everyones welcome ill set a date and time if i get some interest in it
Old 07-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of
Default Re: Woodbridge Va meet

Have you spoken with the management of IKEA? If they said ok, do you actually have it in writing? Have you informed the Prince William County Police that there will be a meet with a large gathering of vehicles at this time, place and date and submitted paperwork to them showing that you have official permission from the property owners? Have you thought about having some sort of security/structure to the meet in order to keep the peace? There are so many other things that need to be done in order to have a successful meet that does not get shut down. First thing is don’t rely on people to show interest in order for you to do something. Plan the meet properly and then tell people this is when and where it is going to be (advertising is key). I suggest you do your homework to learn about the successful meets that have been held in the area to get an idea of what really goes into planning these meets. Until then, don’t waste your time if you are just going to waste our time by holding another shit ass meet that always gets broken up.

-Ryan
Old 07-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

boostinAWD will become famous soon enough

I would come if you guys get something going
Old 07-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

it will def get going, for 1 night until the police and or managment break it up, everyone gets ticketed, or the donks, and taco tuners fuck it up like dicks, burger king, and fredneck's taco bell, ect....

I give it 2 hours before someone goes tokyo drift on your ass in the garage. Have you ever done a meet or show before? Stay in the classifieds, let the adults handle the rest
Old 07-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

jbrewster has disabled reputation

it was just an idea didnt wanna do anything until i got some interest
Old 07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

so you want interest, so you can then try and organize it and get shot down. Good thinking. If you do a meet in woodbridge, people will come. now go ahead and try to get it set up right.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Shoryuken!

Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95 Snoop 95

Originally Posted by jbrewster
it was just an idea didnt wanna do anything until i got some interest
You are not gonna get too much interest on here posting what you just posted. Follow jspecb18c's plan, and the rest will come. Plan, organize & advertise professionally FIRST, the interest will automatically come after that, homie.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

needinagsr has disabled reputation

i will help you set it up man and i will go as long as its set up right so pm me if interested if not ikea there a shit ton of other places in wood bridge and like he said people will show i can get a shit ton of people to show lets just set it up !!!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Double Agent HT

Originally Posted by needinagsr
i will help you set it up man and i will go as long as its set up right so pm me if interested if not ikea there a shit ton of other places in wood bridge and like he said people will show i can get a shit ton of people to show lets just set it up !!!
what shit ton of other places are there that can be done legally? Dont forget you need a staff to police and run/clean up the meet, everytime, not like the dicks meet where there is nothing.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

I'm down. What's the plausibility of this actually happening/working looking like?

Quick Reply: Woodbridge Va meet