Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Team Bottomline 1st Annual Recruit

Old 06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Team Bottomline 1st Annual Recruit

Originally Posted by twistedpugsley
Man disreguard what TPJ is talkin.. Hes just hating because he's finally realized that he has no clue.. He had to run out and buy a beater simply because he either a.) has no idea how to work on a car he didn't build or b.) can't drive and blew that shit up.

Sorry about that but i just can't stand someone who doesn't build their car tryin to talk shit about something they never should have.That's just my two cents worth. but besides that, although i am in another club, i've seen some of the stuff that bottomline can do and what they do IS worthwile. I watched as they put that circuit city show together with little help and did a decent job judging it. They always roll as a club and do everything together even not envolving cars. that's dedication...

Pugsley
TK VA
I <3 U. As far as me not building my car.. it doesn't bother me one bit that I have had absolutely nothing to do with what my car looks like. I've done very little to change the appearance of the car, because to me it already looks great. That why I bought it. People don't understand the fact that I've put nearly 4k into the car since I've bought it.. oh yeah, thats because all you people notice are cosmetic modifications

And Tim, I'm not talking shit, just politely responding to a comment made about me