Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Tail of the Dragon (US129)

Old 07-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Grip Syndicate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of
Default Tail of the Dragon (US129)

Well, I have been making the trip from VA to TN for a couple of years now (snuk down on the way to IA too) and we have set a date for this year to run "The Dragon."

Where: US Route 129 (Tail of the Dragon)
When: Run scheduled for October 16 (Sat)
Who: Anyone!

Plan to meet at Hooters in Alcoa, TN on RT 129 at 11am for lunch and then head to the run.

I will have my camera and plan on taking pics as well.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Last edited by mportedcivicsi; 07-29-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:25 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tail of the Dragon (US129)

I was just there a few weeks ago, it's such a blast!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Vatican Assassin

MissmyE30 has disabled reputation

that's my long weekend....hmm....i have some wrench turning to do
Old 08-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

GT-R has disabled reputation

plan on me being there unless there's an autoX or drifting even around the same time. (^_^)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty

You planning on setting up a caravan as a group to head up to it ? If so, i'll be down.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:07 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

I'd like to go, but I dont want to drive my miata the 500 miles there, and I dont want to trailer it that far either.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

I was there in May for ZdayZ 2010 when the Tail of Dragon was still closed half way to TN. We still went a drove it but not the full route. It was a blast anyway.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

^^ I was able to catch it on the way to IA...it hadnt been open to long so it wasnt real heavy out. Rode hard down and had a nice "Sunday" drive on the way back through to Maryville.

Not sure if I will be planning a caravan, but maybe anyone wanting to leave Friday can. I plan on rolling on Thurs after work, so anyone wanting to leave then is more than welcome to meet up and roll. I have friends out there and plan on hopping around a little then meeting up for the Dragon on Sat. Def can caravan back Sunday if wanted. Anyone that is serious about going can PM me for my number to figure out whats going on.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:30 AM
Grip Syndicate

Bump...1 month away.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Touch My Vagenis.

Impact_Blue has a spectacular aura aboutImpact_Blue has a spectacular aura aboutImpact_Blue has a spectacular aura about

Ugh. I want to do this so bad!

Quick Reply: Tail of the Dragon (US129)