Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Shooting Range Day

Old 02-20-2006, 10:16 AM
I love WaWa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul
Default Shooting Range Day

Who is up for hitting Bobs shooting range in Downtown Norfolk, say this Saturday around Noon or so?

Apparently a lot of carriers on this thread.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid
Default Re: Shooting Range Day

like i said in the other thread. how about we go somwhere with some actual room and where we wont be cramped. I got my XD 45 from superior and everyone is really nice there. And there is a TON of room.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:39 AM
I love WaWa

Originally Posted by TwoValveKid
like i said in the other thread. how about we go somwhere with some actual room and where we wont be cramped. I got my XD 45 from superior and everyone is really nice there. And there is a TON of room.
I guess everyone has different experiences. I don't like the people over at Superior, they have been rude with me before.
Old 02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

Nikki is an intimidating large black woman...lol. I go to the one on Little Creek and never had a problem. And loved the amount of space at the range. Its nice to bring more than just yourself and not have to squeeze around like at bobs.

Every time ive gone to bobs lately there is the older guy with the hearing aid who is a complete dick to everyone up there. :shrug: but its like you said. I just like the fact that superior has more room. And you can bring a few people with you and not take up the entire area behind the range
Old 02-20-2006, 11:01 AM
I love WaWa

Originally Posted by TwoValveKid
Nikki is an intimidating large black woman...lol. I go to the one on Little Creek and never had a problem. And loved the amount of space at the range. Its nice to bring more than just yourself and not have to squeeze around like at bobs.

Every time ive gone to bobs lately there is the older guy with the hearing aid who is a complete dick to everyone up there. :shrug: but its like you said. I just like the fact that superior has more room. And you can bring a few people with you and not take up the entire area behind the range

Everyone has their preferences I guess. I like A&P out on Lynnhaven, and Bobs. Hated Superior pawn on VaBeach Blvd. Really don't like that place out in Newport News "The Marksman" I think?
Old 02-20-2006, 11:28 AM
Lurker Extraordinair

ahh. go to the one on little creek road in Norfolk. The people there are much nicer. i havent been to A&P but ive heard a lot of good things about it
Old 02-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

im a marine and im stationed off of hampton blvd, there's a great range on our base thats open to the public (dont worry we dont have a gate or anything) and its very cheap (its run by marines in there free time) u can shoot anything from 9's-45's, ar15, m4's semi auto benelli shotguns. and much more . ammo's dirt cheap and lane is cheap as hell. there's plenty of parking lot space (just dont rev or spin tires lol) the people are great

call information and its "Camp Allen Shooting Range" , Norfolk
they're some guys that work there named Sgt. Bill Ruley or Cpl. Thomas, there good friends of mine, just tell them Lcpl Tim Florio (guy with rx7) sent u and they should take care of ya.
id give u guys some more info , unfortuneatley i wont be returning to norolk till may 20 (im in guantanmo bay, cuba) good luck

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 02-20-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Lurker Extraordinair

Wow thats cool. I drive by the base every day on the way to odu.

If they can beat wally world's price on ammo they have me hooked...lol. (19 bucks for 100 rounds of .45 acp)

Buddy of mine has a 308 rifile that he would love to go with us too.

Is it indoor or outdoor?
Old 02-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

umm its an indoor range its 27yds(i think its a typo and its actually 50yds), however i know u can shoot up to and including 7.62(.308) i was just talking to ur friend paul on AIM and he has all the info
im not sure exactly the prices of ammo i just know for like 30 bucks i get:m4, lane rental, free targets, and a like a shitload of 5.56 (similar to 22.3)

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 02-20-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:06 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

5.56 is .223.

Superior on Little Creek >>>> Bob's all day long. If Nikki or Keith were rude to you, it's probably because you were being stupid.

I'd don't know if I could make something this saturday, but I'd be down for something the weekend after.

Quick Reply: Shooting Range Day