Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD

Old 12-02-2013, 04:32 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1
Default Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD

https://www.facebook.com/events/230261677144896/

Just wanted to post in case more people from the 757 want to join.

"Unfortunately as we all know Paul Walker has passed away in a car accident. He was a major part of the Fast and Furious movie series which sparked the automotive obsession for many people. This meet is to remember him and his love and passion for cars.

The dyno will be open at $60 for 3 pulls and all proceeds and donations will go to the Reach Out Worldwide charity." -ISP Racing in MD.

Currently over 1,000 people are going this Friday at 7pm. I hope they figure out the parking situation or host it in a larger location. I'm sure someone somewhere in the 757/804 is doing similar, but if not on the same day, it'd be great to have an even larger turnout.

Also, https://www.facebook.com/LacedLifestyle is selling $10 #REMEMBERTHEBUSTER decals with all proceeds going to Paul Walkers charity.

*Mods, if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to post elsewhere*
Old 12-02-2013, 05:32 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD

Lol this whole event is just begging to have nothing but problems.

All the aspiring Honda Race Boiz lost an idol. Time to wild out and get their swurve on
Old 12-02-2013, 07:26 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Too far away.

Team Home Depot will be holding a memorial service Saturday evening at the weekly meet.

11-30-2013 Never forget
Old 12-02-2013, 01:42 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Pure faggotry
Old 12-02-2013, 02:11 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Lol this whole event is just begging to have nothing but problems.

All the aspiring Honda Race Boiz lost an idol. Time to wild out and get their swurve on
You will never find a more wreched hive of scum and villainy.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

RalliartRsX has disabled reputation

Fuck this! Because of F&F, Supras are 30-60-80K dollars, everyone thinks they can take their moms whip and race everything under the sun and wreck it, and because of this movie, now I cannot drive any modified import (be it a 240SX to a Supra) without being watched "he man"!

I am sad he died, but Jesus, people are acting like we lost a legend........We lost a fucking movie star pffttttt
Old 12-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

RalliartRsX has disabled reputation

I guarantee, this is going to turn into a shit show in a heartbeat! No thanks.............
Old 12-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Hey I have an idea. Why don't you take this weekend to remember some real heroes, like oh I don't know Pearl Harbor survivors. You do realize those men and women did more for you than this movie star ever did. Not only did we lose those brave men and women but it was a moment that shook the entire nation and propelled the US into a world war. Motherfuckers need to rethink the way they look at shit.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Originally Posted by JacKaL
Hey I have an idea. Why don't you take this weekend to remember some real heroes, like oh I don't know Pearl Harbor survivors. You do realize those men and women did more for you than this movie star ever did. Not only did we lose those brave men and women but it was a moment that shook the entire nation and propelled the US into a world war. Motherfuckers need to rethink the way they look at shit.
Fucking THIS.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:33 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by JacKaL

Quick Reply: Remember Paul Walker Charity Meet in MD