Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

keg party in 757

Old 08-11-2005, 11:02 PM
....im sure.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nastywidowteg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: keg party in 757

Originally Posted by GotB00stPsi
me and my buddies wanna come.
sent pm
Old 08-12-2005, 04:58 AM
GIO
Registered Member

GIO is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with this. Sounds like allot of fun. I used to do the same thing when I was in HS till this dumbass girl flipped her station wagon in a ditch and the police came. Which of course ruined everything for everyone else cause she happen to be drunk and under age.

I left the state for a couple days.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

M1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the rough

hope everything turns out good jamie, *thumbs up* on a good idea
Old 08-12-2005, 07:56 AM
....im sure.

Originally Posted by GIO
Good luck with this. Sounds like allot of fun. I used to do the same thing when I was in HS till this dumbass girl flipped her station wagon in a ditch and the police came. Which of course ruined everything for everyone else cause she happen to be drunk and under age.

I left the state for a couple days.
ah shit. see thats why we're not letting people drive. and everyone seems to be cool with it. so i feel that it should all go pretty smooth.

MIKEY! what the fuck bro, why arent you coming?
Old 08-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

M1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the roughM1KeyC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nastywidowteg
ah shit. see thats why we're not letting people drive. and everyone seems to be cool with it. so i feel that it should all go pretty smooth.

MIKEY! what the fuck bro, why arent you coming?
lol I have a bunch of shit to finish for Jessicas dad so I can finally have a car. Drinking + getting up at 6 to go dig holes plant flowers and spread a shit ton of maulch dosnt sound good.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:06 AM
....im sure.

Originally Posted by Mikey240
lol I have a bunch of shit to finish for Jessicas dad so I can finally have a car. Drinking + getting up at 6 to go dig holes plant flowers and spread a shit ton of maulch dosnt sound good.
i have to get up to go to work too...but all i have to do is ride jet skis at the beach all day and get paid have fun bro. we'll try and throw down once more before i leave for florida. tell jess i said hello.
peace

-J
Old 08-12-2005, 08:11 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

that was completely retarded. who the fuck shuts down a party at 11:30. guess it was time for all the kids to go home.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:49 AM
Registered Member

slow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud ofslow4banger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by colexcore
that was completely retarded. who the fuck shuts down a party at 11:30. guess it was time for all the kids to go home.
i dont know why you left at 11:30, we we're all out there til at least 2. some people were still there til 4
Old 08-13-2005, 06:42 AM
....im sure.

Originally Posted by colexcore
we didnt anticipate THAT many people there. well...i did...but his parents didnt.
we floated 2 kegs...collected money, and went and got more beer. so thank you to those who pitched in. but cole, it was his mom that was freaking out about how many people were there. sorry you didnt have a good time..i did. i went to sleep drunk as fuck, woke up drunk, and im still drunk and its 1042am.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:18 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slow4banger
i dont know why you left at 11:30, we we're all out there til at least 2. some people were still there til 4
Because We (I) drove 20 miles out there to be there 15 minutes and told I had to leave because I didnt bring a tent..

Oh well...

Quick Reply: keg party in 757