Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Help Bobby win the Garret Turbo "Ultimate Gearhead" sponsorship Sunday October 14

Old 10-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blue rexsti has disabled reputation
Default Help Bobby win the Garret Turbo "Ultimate Gearhead" sponsorship Sunday October 14

Hey all, I have entered into this competition in which I could receive certain upgrades and modifications to my drift car from Garret Turbos. My goal is to get at least 400 votes. The current highest vote holder has around 270 votes. I need to win this so that I can go further and compete in as many pro am events as I can next year. This sponsorship would help me out tremendously so please help me win this sponsorship! There are only 11 days left!

Please click on the link and like the page that is brought up (ultimate gearhead fan page). Then scroll down to my profile on the website and click in the check box at the top right corner of the profile next to the number. It will take less than one minute. Thanks to all who help.

I have attached a tutorial for those who cannot figure out how to vote. Please help me out and thanks in advance

http://www.facebook.com/TurboLife?v=...ebook.com%252F

Please comment and/or let me know if you have any issues. Thanks for your time fellow drifters!!

Bobby

Last edited by blue rexsti; 10-03-2012 at 09:44 AM.