Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24

Old 05-08-2008, 02:47 AM
SVT > Z06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evil SVT is on a distinguished road
Default Re: EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
I dont want you getting jealous thinking im stepping on your territory ....
hahahaha!!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:26 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
I dont want you getting jealous thinking im stepping on your territory ....
I'm not territorial!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:28 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by DUSTINHOPPEL
apparently that was taken to heart and not as a joke as i meant it, damn forum discussions cant tell the tone of someones voice. i do understand you dont want it to be like a normal test and tune and thats cool, just dont hate on hondas....i dont like em either lol just not my cup of tea, but mainly just dont hate on us jap car drivers theres just as many 14 second domestics running around,

now granted too many kids put a fart can on their honda and go screaming down the road at full throttle thinking there going "fast" but there are some of us out there with decent "jap" cars lol,that can hang with alot of you dometic guys, like i said mustangs arent my thing neither are hondas but i still give them credit when they pull a good time, doesnt matter forein or domestic, fast is fast. and ill appologize since my first post was taken more seriously then intended. i know what you doing at the track is for a select few, and my smart ass comment didnt help out.

oh and tiefitr, Ill be at Hall Nissan for (gasp) a car show oh no. again im playing so dont take offense to that, in all seriousness i dont care if domestics show up and have a look around, a car is a car, and no matter how anti jap you gus may be, im sure just once whether youll openly admit it or not, youve seen a nissan or honda etc and been like wow.....thats a nice car. but anyway i just wanted to reiterate my previous statement and say sorry for the smart ass comment being taken the wrong way.
I didn't realize it was my sig that was more upsetting to you than the actual thread. Either way There are very few Japanese cars I like, and none of them are FWD. As stated, I prefer the Jap dogs, not their cars.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Full Retard

Any of you RPM guys going?
Old 05-14-2008, 04:33 PM
2latev8

DOMESTIC ABUSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Copied from SVTperformance

EFA vs MACA May24th Official Thread!!!
Alrighty, times getting close for the first shootout this year. Since it has worked so well, we are continuing to keep everything the same as before unless something comes up.

1) We will have a pot this year, HOWEVER, we are still down two sponsors. We can either all kick in something as a club to help cover this, or if anyone knows a sponsor..... Suggestions are welcome.

Where: MIR (Maryland International Raceway www.mirdrag.com)
Event time: May 24th 9am-2pm.
Cost: 30 dollars

Bracket Class
Unlimited Class
10.50 index
11.50 index
12.50 index
13.50 index

FYI, you CAN run in BOTH the bracket and index classes if you wish.

So that's about it, please post up with any questions, and please let me know if you will be attending, and if so, which classes you are interested in running in. This will not force you to run the class you select, but it will give us an idea of whether or not you'll be the only one in the class.

As long as you have an amercan car they will let you run, they just don't want to do an open invite and have 100 14 sec Hondas show up. You don't have to be a member of either club to race. It's a great deal for only $30.
THAT'S FUNNY MY HONDA DIDN'T RUN 14's,i now alot of honda's that would love to run you...
Old 05-14-2008, 04:58 PM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Any of you RPM guys going?
i'm going, not running... might be a total of 3-4 of our cars there.

to anybody on the fence, this is a good event if you want to see some nasty high 8 low 9 second street cars.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Full Retard

Originally Posted by DOMESTIC ABUSE
THAT'S FUNNY MY HONDA DIDN'T RUN 14's,i now alot of honda's that would love to run you...
I believe we've been through this, no one with a Honda wanted to show up. Keep dreaming about the 13 sec car you used to have.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Full Retard

Originally Posted by ...rallyred
i'm going, not running... might be a total of 3-4 of our cars there.

to anybody on the fence, this is a good event if you want to see some nasty high 8 low 9 second street cars.
Cool, make sure you say hi if you see me. I would like to meet you guys.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Did they ever decide on pay outs for the classes? I haven't seen any updates over on the EFA board.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:58 PM
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

i think i may be going and racing. if MIR is hooking i may be in the 10.50 index class

Quick Reply: EFA vs MACA @ MIR on 5/24