Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Bring What You Got Meet

Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IHRTVAG has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bring What You Got Meet

Originally Posted by Computer_Nerd
you can't just show up somewhere and "have a meet". that's called trespassing, or at best, loitering.

step 1: get permission from a local business or from parks & rec dept (who often is the place that issues permits for public property). get it in writing and notify the police (non-emergency line) where you will be and that you have documented, written permission.

step 2: patronize the business by requiring attendees to purchase a meal or something to show thanks, or pay the public use fee assessed by the gov't for the park or whatever.

step 3: clean your shit up. don't leave trash. this includes parts falling off.
Good points my dude all 3 will be taken into consideration if there is a next time
Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by IHRTVAG
Lol what's this guys deal? Your micra get pounded by a d16 or something? And even if you drive a rattle canned honda you gotta start somewhere... It's about gaining knowledge not what you drive.
Apparently you need a lot of that knowledge, seeing as how the Nissan Micra isn't even sold here. Oh, and here's a little knowledge for you. The jackals are circling bro, and they strike at the first sign of butt-hurtedness.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

IHRTVAG has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Apparently you need a lot of that knowledge, seeing as how the Nissan Micra isn't even sold here. Oh, and here's a little knowledge for you. The jackals are circling bro, and they strike at the first sign of butt-hurtedness.
Lol who's butthurt? And I thought I'd give you at least the benefit of having imported a car... Be it a micra imported none the less... What do you drive anyway? You sound like a v6 mustang kinda guy
Old 07-25-2013, 06:07 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I LOLd
Old 07-25-2013, 06:50 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Sorry I'd like to meet new people and talk about/admire cars while doing it. Isn't that what this forum is about?
Preach on my brother, they all just haters with slow cars that don't even race. Ask any racer, any REAL racer and they'll tell you it don't matter if you drive civic or a mustang, as long as you come out to the Home Depot meet on Saturday night for some street racing.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:04 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Lol who's butthurt? And I thought I'd give you at least the benefit of having imported a car... Be it a micra imported none the less... What do you drive anyway? You sound like a v6 mustang kinda guy
He drives a R34 skyline rhd with a 90 trim turbo on 28 pounds. I think his auto penis is bigger then yours
Old 07-25-2013, 07:37 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I had buttseks wit yo girl dough.

She mite be buttpained.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:04 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
He drives a R34 skyline rhd with a 90 trim turbo on 28 pounds. I think his auto penis is bigger then yours

100% cold hard fact. Must spread rep.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:20 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'm still bringing my 10speed to this meatting of the minds. Maybe we can get some cotton candy afterwards. Bitches love cotton candy. There will be bitches here right? Or just saggy jeans wearing, flat bill, tank top queer bags?
Old 07-26-2013, 04:49 AM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts
Default Bring What You Got Meet

Smh this got ugly quick on a s/n i wanna see picks of the skyline