Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Big Show

Old 06-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shadowfox has disabled reputation
Default Big Show

Does anyone know anything about BIg Show this year, I have heard it is next month in rockingham but that is all I really know, I would appreciate it if someone good give out the date.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:49 AM
"OG" TUNER"86-06

doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415
Default Re: Big Show

nope, you missed it, it was june 1-3 in rockingham.It was pretty good until monsoon came through, checkout coverage at www.ecsmagazine.com and www.dropjawmag.com.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

Shadowfox has disabled reputation

Dam thought it was in July, well I guess I will have to wait for Freak Show if someone knows about that, cuz I really wana try and show my Eclipse.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:34 PM
"OG" TUNER"86-06

doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415

Here is info on another show along with FREAKSHOW.

****August 4-5--THE I-95 ROLL UP Car, Truck, Bike and Classic Charity Show--presented by DropJaw--show to benefit Relay For Life--American Legion Fair--Roanoke Rapids, NC--Cruizin' all weekend on show grounds--Top 50 Awards--20 Best Of Shows--6 foot Club Participation Award--this wil be an open judged show which means when you get your ride judged you will be able to tell the judges about your ride's mods as you are getting judged and you will be able to discuss your scores and why you scored what you did. This is a choice you make while getting judged, you dont have to hear anything from the judges if you wish not to--for vendor or show info call Mike @ 252-258-1122 or go to The I-95 Roll Up Info Center

-----------------------------

****October 26-27-28--FREAK SHOW 7 (Halloween Edition)--presented by DropJaw--Wilson County Fairgrounds--Wilson, NC--"The Show That Never Sleeps"--1700+ Rides and 6000 spectators last year--Show and cruize gate open Thursday at midnight and dont close until Sunday afternoon--VIP passes will be available--DropJaw's Show Circuit "Club of the Year" to be announced--The largest and most club awards presented at any show--FREE camping all weekend with a much larger camping area than last year--Show field is totally seperated from the cruize field for less dust--THE #1 Legendary Nighttime Events of any and all shows on the East Coast (over $5000 given away on stage alone)--Friday and Saturday night stage events (Lucky Ladder Contests, Costume Contest, Sexy Costume Contest, Freestyle Battle, Human Beat Box Contest, Chuggin' Contest, Bikini Contest,Super Freak Contest and much more)--DropJaw Cutie Lingerie Exhibition--Classes for any and everything--Pumpkin Carving Contest--All weekend cruizin'--Indoor parking (limited)--All the hottest vendors--Sunday Pit featuring Dodgeball Contest, Burnout Contest and Freestyle Dirt/Mud Burnouts--Freak Show is the talk of the show scene EVERY year so be sure to come out and experience what everyone else has...The Show Scene At It's Very Best!!--for more info contact Glenn @ TheJawDropper@aol.com or call 252-258-2524