Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

10th Annual "Ztoberfest"Car Show (Oct 9th)

Old 08-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default 10th Annual "Ztoberfest" Car Show (Oct 9th)

The Richmond Z Car Club is holding our Annual "Ztoberfest" Car Show at Sheehy Nissan in Mechanicsville, VA on Sunday the 9th of October. Its $25.00 to register online (early registration).

Here is a link for anyone who might be interested:

Z Car Association of Richmond - Ztoberfest 2011 Registration

Some pics from last year:

Last edited by SlowGhost; 08-26-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:05 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: 10th Annual "Ztoberfest"Car Show (Oct 9th)

Too much 350Z, not enough vintage iron
Old 08-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Too much 350Z, not enough vintage iron
Well you will see a mix of 240, 260, 280, 300ZX, 350 & 370Zs on the show. It just doesn't reflect on those pics.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:30 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

I'm sure Z car club is happy to know I don't own an S30 anymore haha
Old 09-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
I'm sure Z car club is happy to know I don't own an S30 anymore haha
Why is that? Do you have pics of your old S30?
Old 09-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

A few days for early registration! Cheaper...
Old 09-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

DracoZX has disabled reputation

Just a reminder that Ztoberfest is just around the corner. We will have classes for infiniti's as well as other NIssan/Datsun. Hope to see everyone there this october 9th at Sheehy Nissan Mechanicsville.
http://www.richmondzcar.com/show_registration.php
Old 10-07-2011, 05:16 PM
ONE WAY --->

88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ

Curious what happened to the event on Broad St.??

turn out wasn't that good last year (in pics) mostly due to it raining that night and a cooold windy day on the date of the event.

it's cool to drop by and take a look, there's a few out of state cars. A white 240z last year got diamond in the rough, i'm curious how or if he changed much up. That car has serious potential.

unfortunately i cant make it this year, and the Z is running finally! but no ztoberfest for it this year, and i will not be able to drop by.. OP, you taking pics again like you posted? put them up if you don't mind

Last edited by 88SinZ; 10-07-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Car Show is tomorrow!
Old 10-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Registered member

Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly Mikelly

Really wanted to be there, but had the sale of my Porsche Turbo interupt our plans... Guy drove in from Nashville on Sunday morning and was at my house loading up, touring the shop and going over all the related parts until after 1PM, so there was no way I was going to make it.

Maybe next year... You'd have def. seen some "vintage" S30, With a twist!! But maybe next year...
Mike