Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Turbonetics turbo kit, with all the fixins, $550 OBO just come get it. IT' LEGIT!!!

Old 10-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
accordracingav6 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Turbonetics turbo kit, with all the fixins, $550 OBO just come get it. IT' LEGIT!!!

Ok so here is the deal, everything you see in the pics is for sale, we would like to get rid of it all as a package but will part out if price is LEGIT.

Custom mani for H Series, came off of H22, Turbnetics t3/t4 54mm turbo, Turbonetics wastegate, Blitz BOV, intercooler, most of piping for H series, V-AFC controller, Phearable fuel management with new harness, and i believe that covers the basics.
I know how this works, and NO there is nothing wrong with the Turbo, So dont try to convince me other wise, cause i know. You do need to buy your own oil line too. As long as everything else work properly as well, JUST took it off for sale because he got creamed in the rear end. Any other questions feel free to contact me. and no low balls please, you know just as well as i do that this is a damn good deal. It was only boosting the lude for a lil over a year and it was bought new.

Contact/PM me for more pics and info if you have any other questions.

Last edited by accordracingav6; 10-11-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Registered member

type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup type-r coup
Default Re: Turbonetics turbo kit, with all the fixins, $550 OBO just come get it. IT' LEGIT!

i dont like to make a price 4 other peoples stuff...i want just the turbo pm me a price and lets c what we can work out
Old 10-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Registered Member

91 ef si has disabled reputation
Default Re: Turbonetics turbo kit, with all the fixins, $550 OBO just come get it. IT' LEGIT!

how much for just the intercooler and do u live close to chesapeake.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by accordracingav6
Ok so here is the deal, im selling this for my friend cause he is computer stupid, everything you see in the pics is for sale, we would like to get rid of it all as a package but will part out if price is LEGIT.

Custom mani for H Series, came off of H22, Turbnetics t3/t4 54mm turbo, Turbonetics wastegate, Blitz BOV, intercooler, most of piping for H series, V-AFC controller, Phearable fuel management with new harness, and i believe that covers the basics.
I know how this works, and NO there is nothing wrong with the Turbo, So dont try to convince me other wise, cause i know. You do need to buy your own oil line too. As long as everything else work properly as well, JUST took it off for sale because he got creamed in the rear end. Any other questions feel free to contact me. and no low balls please, you know just as well as i do that this is a damn good deal. It was only boosting the lude for a lil over a year and it was bought new.

Contact/PM me for more pics and info if you have any other questions.
Read the rules bro, no posting for other people than yourself.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

93dateggy has disabled reputation

ok so if he hadnt said it wasnt his then nobody would care anyways... but either way is that an AVC-R?? if so how much for it
Old 10-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

accordracingav6 has disabled reputation

You have nothing else better to do but rain on some1's thread??? like really... get a life bro, not every1 here sells JUST there own stuff. And no1 really cares... see that beam of light coming through your curtains? it's called sun light, get out from behind your computer screen and check it out.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by accordracingav6
You have nothing else better to do but rain on some1's thread??? like really... get a life bro, not every1 here sells JUST there own stuff. And no1 really cares... see that beam of light coming through your curtains? it's called sun light, get out from behind your computer screen and check it out.
Hey dude, rules are rules. I got my first thread shut down because I was trying to sell a motor for a friend. And yes, I have a life outside of Driven, and if you noticed, I only mentioned that you're not supposed to do that. So, quit crying, take a walk so your butt stops hurting, and follow the rules.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute

Was the A/C and P/S still used with this kit?