Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

TURBO KIT FULL PRICED TO ELL QUICK BRAND NEW NOT JUNK!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xxking9 has disabled reputation
Default TURBO KIT FULL PRICED TO ELL QUICK BRAND NEW NOT JUNK!

Name: Mat
Means of contact: 804 972 0021
Price: $830 FIRM

Description: Hello i have a full turbo kit minus the exhaust manifold, i have a manifold its for a VW not sure which kind or what motor you can have it to sell it or whatever you wanna do with it. i parted this kit together off line DIY auto tune, and a few other places, i didnt wanan buy a cheap ebay kit. kit includes 65Trim turbo, Two Oil feed lines, one oil return line, couple rolls of vacuume line different sizes, 38.mm wastegate, Blow off valve HKS look a like, JDM Sport intercooler, all intercooler pipe, and couplings, flange set for exhaust and inlet of turbo, Innovate Wideband controller and digital gauge, Megasqurt ll Stand alone ecu kit that can be tuned and wired for any car, Sunpro boost gauge , Turbo muffler 2.5 Inlet 2.5 outlet, big bag of t clamps, 8 lb spring and a 10 lb spring, extra gaskets and such. I WILL NOT PART THIS KIT OUT THE ONLY THING I MAY PART IS THE MEGASQUIRT2 KiT SO PLEASE DONT ASK i dont get on here much so please text or call i have pics and can send thru texting, kit arrived it my house once i had ll the parts i had sold the car i was going to boost now i wanna get at least 830 $ back i have over 1000$ in the kit with all paperwork and emails conformations ect to proove it. thanks

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xxking9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: TURBO KIT FULL PRICED TO ELL QUICK BRAND NEW NOT JUNK!

good Price people