Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

stock Ls Head

Old 03-04-2010, 09:10 AM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default stock Ls Head

Hunter
Virginia beach
contact- text/call cell 757-927-8531 or pm.
price- $80 obo , really obo I dont want this thing

98 Ls head.(non-vtec)
-has springs, seats, rockers, still on the head.
- includes ls cams, gears, cam caps, & bolts
-valve cover
- stock head bolts if you want them.

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 03-13-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF 1slowassEF
Default Re: stock Ls Head

what year?
Old 03-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1slowassEF
what year?

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 03-13-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm a WHORE

el bumpo
Old 03-07-2010, 06:14 AM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

the year is stamped on the head
Old 03-10-2010, 05:06 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-10-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-11-2010, 06:02 AM
I'm a WHORE

bump
Old 03-12-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump

Quick Reply: stock Ls Head