Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Spoon p30 ecu "TRUE GENUINE SPOON" Crackhead cheap!!!$250!!!come get it

Old 10-09-2010, 03:01 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Spoon p30 ecu "TRUE GENUINE SPOON" Crackhead cheap!!!$250!!!come get it

PJ
540-294-0518 text me or pm me
price: 350 obo PRICE DROP!!!!$150$!!!!! come get it today you guys who are running untuned all motor setups, its great, GENUINE SPOON PRODUCT< OLD AS F**K but still an awesome awesome awesome ecu"

this is a deal on a JDM p30 USED ON A SPOON RACE CAR !!!!!

want to trade this and my skunk 2 intake mani for a b16, a bare b16 block with a polished crank, a bare b20 with 2 cracked sleeves, and a few other things to trade for some s2k seats and maybe some cash if they are some clean red ones, depending on what kinda deal we work out, i also have a TON of snap-on tools i can add to the trade as well if anyone is interested in any of those, name what you might need from snap-on and im sure i have two of everything you might need so i can sacrifice a bit.

whats up guys i have a TRUE SPOON p30, it has three stickers to show its sealed and true as can be, it also has a bunch of japanese writing on it,

the computer is awesome and i had it running on my poor man's type r,

specs: 9k rev limit
vtec hits at 5,700
vtec hits harder than anything,
be good for an all motor b16 or gsr, its an awesome computer, can def tell a difference between my tuned p28 and this, this computer is legit and ready to go, i will have pictures up TONIGHT, please pm me for further info or any questions, im ready to sell, i also have a b series skunk 2 intake mani that i will make a deal on if you buy this ecu

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 11-11-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Spoon p30 ecu "TRUE GENUINE SPOON" Crackhead cheap!!!$250!!!come get it

i will sell it dirt cheap if anyone is interested
Old 10-12-2010, 05:48 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head
Default Re: Spoon p30 ecu "TRUE GENUINE SPOON" Crackhead cheap!!!$250!!!come get it

In response to your my trans offer you sent me:

No thanks, I tune for fun and for friends and have been doing it for a while. if you get into tuning you will find out that there is no such thing as a "all for one chip/basemap" no two motors will ever run the exact same even if there to of the same motor. And in all honesty there is nothing speical about this ecu other the the ecu itself being a jdm p30. As for the spoon chip that basemap has been whored out alot!!! I have 3 chips at my house with that "tune" on it and can make as many more as i like. Its good for a b16 but with any motor the owner of the car should get it tuned. Again there is no such thing as a "fix all" when it comes to tuning a engine, for this ecu at the price your asking all your buying is the name
Old 10-13-2010, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by snailpowered
In response to your my trans offer you sent me:

No thanks, I tune for fun and for friends and have been doing it for a while. if you get into tuning you will find out that there is no such thing as a "all for one chip/basemap" no two motors will ever run the exact same even if there to of the same motor. And in all honesty there is nothing speical about this ecu other the the ecu itself being a jdm p30. As for the spoon chip that basemap has been whored out alot!!! I have 3 chips at my house with that "tune" on it and can make as many more as i like. Its good for a b16 but with any motor the owner of the car should get it tuned. Again there is no such thing as a "fix all" when it comes to tuning a engine, for this ecu at the price your asking all your buying is the name
in all honesty, your kinda right and kinda wrong, this isnt just a spoon chipped ecu, it was used and tuned for the spoon race engines when they run them on the engine stand and tune them from there, its not just a spoon base map it was used on they're race cars, im sure the chip that is used inside this is a crome chip or something to that nature, YOU really think a high dollar race team like that wouldn't tune each and everyone of they're motor for there race cars, this ecu is alot different that the Chips with spoon map, ITS AUTHENTIC, and was used by the race team who started the whole world into the honda sense, i dont see its over priced at all, if you search on the internet you can find them all day for way higher than what i have mine listed, but thanks for the responce and the bump to the top
Old 11-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 11-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Registered Member

up
Old 11-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

1HotNtegra has disabled reputation

im interested if u can hold it for me work suck but i gota a job comin soon that might bring in enough would u at any chance go any lower??