Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

For Sale: Rock Piston+DNJ Rings and Supertech Rings

Old 04-13-2012, 11:45 AM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default For Sale: Rock Piston+DNJ Rings and Supertech Rings

Name: Patrick Baptiste
Means of contact: PM on here or text/call 7576105002
Price: $140 OBO for the 86.5mm Rock Pistons+DNJ Rings
$60 OBO for the 86.5mm Supertech Rings

Description: I have a set of wrongfully ordered SR20DE pistons and rings I need to sell. They are for NON Turboed SR20 motors, Sentra or 240. Turbo pistons have dished tops and a cut out at the bottom to clear the oil squirters in a turbo sr20 block. These are Flat topped and have no cut out at the bottom meaning they are meant for a non turboed motor.

I also have 86.5mm piston rings meant to fit Suprtech pistons. 87mm pistons were shipped to me that I have returned and I'm waiting for some cp pistons and will no longer need the Supertech Rings.

Pictures:

These are the 86.5mm Rock Pistons+DNJ Rings. I paid $160 for them through Bap Geon VaBeach. I included a pic of the receipt as proof of what they cost.

These are the Supertech 86.5mm Rings I paid $70 for through RameyBuilt. I included a screenshot of the price through frsport.com bcuz that is what Ramey used to price match them.

Last edited by CarShowz; 04-13-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: For Sale: Rock Piston+DNJ Rings and Supertech Rings

I also have a KA24 Manual Starter from PepBoys I don't need. They are $105 there, I'll take $80 for it.