Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

S13 240sx Parts- v/c, fuel rail, exhaust, etc

Old 12-20-2011, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cypher02xd has disabled reputation
Default S13 240sx Parts- v/c, fuel rail, exhaust, etc

Name: Jimmy
Means of contact: PM, I will give out my phone number in PM if you wish to call and ask questions or text.
Price: $varies

Description:
Stock fuel rail with stock fuel injectors with new upper/lower o-rings powder coated in black $75 + shipping:

The fuel rail has been sitting in my closet for the past month or so, it's just dusty and cleans up great. I also have pictures installed if anyone wants to see them.

Factory 1991 Nissan KA camshafts, I swapped these out only because I put in Big Daddy Crower 264. Make me an offer, I honestly have no idea what to ask for them. As soon as I pulled them I put them into the Crower box my cams came in and put them away. Came out of a motor with 88k on it:

Ebay 38mm wastegate. $50 shipped?:

S13 valve cover thats been shaved and powdercoated in a High Temperature Ceramic Chrome $100. It really needs to be cleaned up good and polished again. It's dirty from when I swapped back to the factory V/C and managed to get some black RTV on it:

Ka24e timing chain kit, comes with timing chain and sprockets and the guides, What do these go for? Make me a reasonable offer here:

Snow tires, p205/60r15 General Artics with studs, paid $360 shipped from TireRack. I used them for maybe 1,000 miles last year on my Tiburon. I want to get $200 for these. I need to get rid of them! They are just sitting in my house:

Factory S13 Maf, Make offer:

Also, Gauging interest in my OBX fuel rail bored out to 13mm and Delphi 1000cc injectors with pigtails and resistors wired in. Bolt in setup. $280 shipped. Only considering selling so I can switch to a Xcessive fuel rail that matches my intake manifold and go to larger injectors.

S13 ISIS Dual N'1 catback. Just looking to change things up a little and go with a different exhaust. I will sell this exhaust for $225 or also trade it for another catback depending on what it is. I don't like obnoxiously loud exhausts, I perfer more mellow exhaust notes like this one. Unfortuately at the moment I only have pictures of it installed