Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Motor stuff. Blox Cams/ACL/ARP/OEM/Fidanza/Rocket/ETCETC

Old 03-12-2009, 03:52 AM
You steal my playant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
itslogz itslogz
Arrow Motor stuff. Blox Cams/ACL/ARP/OEM/Fidanza/Rocket/ETCETC

Changing routes with what i want to do, so all the stuff i've got together to build my motor is up for sell. Prices are fairly firm, but offering cannot hurt. Shipping on everything except for the block.

For items being shipped, I accept Paypal ONLY.

Located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27107 for pickup..

You can hit me up on AIM:itslogz anytime, im on alot of the time.

Pictures of every item are in the first reply to this thread, to keep the OP cleaner. Need more pics of any specific part just ask.

Read below the listings for prices for a few items pricing combined

1. Skunk2 Pro Series cam gears. Good condition - B-Series VTEC -SOLD to boost_crazy on H-T-

2. Rocket Motorsports Titanium Retainers. Brand new, never used. - Price: $100 Shipped

3. BLOX Tuner Type-B Cams. Less than 2000 Miles on them. B-Series Vtec - Price: $325 Shipped

4. Nippon Racing CTR Pistons. STD 81mm on P61 (B17A1) Rods. Great condition.- Price: $150 Shipped

5. Nippon Racing STD 81mm Piston rings. Brand new never used, seperated in bags to keep track. - Price: $35 Shipped

6. ACL Rod bearings. 0.25 oversized. brand new never used, put in a ziplock to organize. - Price: $30 Shipped

7. Brand new OEM GSR/B16 Oil pickup. Gasket included. - Price:$35 Shipped

8. ARP 9mm Rod bolts. Brand new never used, put in ziplock to organize. - Price: $60 Shipped

9. Fidanza 7.5LB Flywheel. Needs new friction plate.($50ish on ebay?) Removed all bolts but 1, was hard to unbolt so I stopped so I didnt strip the head.- Price: $60 Shipped

10. Stock B16A2 Cams. Some surface rust, should clean off. - Price: $25 Shipped

11. Energy Suspention Mtr. mount inserts (90-93 Teg specific) - Price: $20 Shipped

12. B17A1 Block. Fresh hottanked & Honed. STD 81mm Bore. Painted Duplicolor Aluminum.
Block is complete except, missing pistons and rods and oil pan and oil pump. Crank had the mains shaved 0.020 and rod journals shaved 0.010. Still plenty of room left before it got soft, so no worries. The main bearings are ACL 0.25 oversized. Plastigauge checked 0.15-0.17 across all the mains. All the block needs to be complete is a new oil pump, the pistons and rods dropped in, and a oil pan. I have the oil baffle and oil pump gear and all neccesary bolts. I have receipts from the work done to the block for proof. New waterpump, all new seals on the rear (waterpipe etc) and new rear main seal as well. receipts for all of that as well. For the block, with the CTR pistons, rods, rod bolts, rod bearings, and piston rings & oil pickup (So all you would need is oil pump and pan to be complete, I have the other spare parts like baffle bolts and etc just not pictured) I am asking $550 PICKED UP ONLY. For the block with no rods or pistons I will take $400 picked up only. Pictures of the crank before it was installed and block fresh from the machine shop also avalible, just ask.

Price for Pistons, rods, rod bearings, and rings all together combined -$230 Shipped
Price for pistons, rods & rings together combined -$175 Shipped

Pics of everything mentioned above is in this photobucket link.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/j.../Motor%20Sale/

Last edited by itslogz; 03-12-2009 at 08:48 AM.