Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Motor for 96 Acura Integra

Old 08-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tecoaandme has disabled reputation
Default Motor for 96 Acura Integra

Name: Ty
Means of contact: Pm or on here
Price: $ NEG

Description: Looking for a LS motor for my moms car... She is single and her car is the only form of transportation she has. It started overheating and then it started to foam from the radiator and then everything kind of went to hell within a few days of this starting. She took it to a shop and he told her not to even waste her time rebuilding it because it would cost her more money then to buy a motor. I am looking for one with decent miles and of course price. She has a 96 4door ls 5spd and needs a motor for it asap and I know this is hard to ask but please think of it as ur mom. I would like to think that the motor will last her a while and you arent just tryin to push your junk off on someone else. I will have my husband, and brothers come along to check the motor over even though I am sure most offers will be about a motor that sits instead of runs hopefully we can get somewhere with it.

Thanks!
Old 10-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killacamdc2 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Motor for 96 Acura Integra

I have a ls motor that was rebuilt and bored 20 over has new pistons. it has a jg dynamics head with stage two cams. motor starts right up and runs great. wrecked the car its in and got a new integra. dont want to sell cause it still has less than 30000 mi on it but have no use for it any longer. if interested email me at sloitrintegra@yahoo.com thanks