Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Misc engines & transmissions. mostly domestic but a few import. CHEAP

Old 12-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Misc engines & transmissions. mostly domestic but a few import. CHEAP

I have a bunch of mist engines and transmissions that ALL need to go like ASAP if you could use any of this stuff or all of this stuff let me know!

trades I am looking for:
-Large Tools, 110 MIG welder, air compressor, upright band saw (metal)
-bigass (working) tv or HD projector
-newer laptop
-vehicles? 2nd gen f-body firebird/camaro, 71 or 71 olds cutlass, or early mustang. trade vehicle must be relatively straight (not rusted out or wrecked) and be more or less complete. something with a great body & interior but no powertrain may also be considered. The only newer car i would consider is a Fiero gt. but feel free to offer me most anything thats fast you just may spark my interest!
-firearms (decent rifles & handguns)
-mechanics tools & boxes
-hit me up with any items or group of items that are comparable to the value of what i am offering. the opposite likewise. if you got something equal to a group of my items hit me up!

All items are ofcourse also available for cash! obo is just that, MAKE AN OFFER! this stuff needs to go and cash money in my hand with no bs talks!

Located Richmond VA (Delivery is available!)
Phone 804 986 3152
AIM RCR Roscoe

need a diesel? this oldsmobile based 350 diesel was in a buick rivera, this is a
factory replacement engine with all the problem areas "fixed" car ran strong when this
was removed, the fwd transmission is also included. mileage is unknown but i assume is
fairly low.

$300

this mitsubishi engine was removed from a chrysler minivan with about 130k on it, this
is the mitsu "g54b" witch is more or less the same one as in some of the trucks and
the starions / conquest. this i am told has the non jet valve head on it!

$200 obo

this is a healthy 460 big block in a 70's ford f-100 pickup. it
needs carb help (power valve??) but runs pretty good, no bad sounds whatsoever. not sure what trans is behind this but its yours free with the motor if you want it. I lost the title to the truck so if you want we can oull the motor for you for $100 or you can take the entire truck no extra charge

$400 obo

last but not least is an odd bird, this is an over head cam inline 6 that was pulled
from a 67 tempest. its locked up but im told it was fine when parked sometime in the 80's. good core for a unique project? trans is included..

$200 obo

this one was removed from a mid 80's ford pickup, its a jasper reman c4 automatic. mileage unknown! but the truck ran and drove fine. it was installed in front of a 302.

$300 obo

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 12-31-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Misc engines & transmissions. mostly domestic but a few import. CHEAP

next up is a chevy bolt pattern th400 with the short tailshaft, was removed from a 3.4
ton suburban and i believe its got a shift kit installed. truck drove fine and shifted
fast.

$300 obo

GM 4l80e, the big one! this was in a mid 90's 3/4 ton pickup with a 350 gas engine.
truck drive fine but had a cracked block. approx 150k $600 OBO

$500 obo

here is a pair of heavy truck trannies, one was reoved from a 1970 1 ton stake body
truck that had a blown small block in it. i would assume the trans is fine but has sat
many years. the other one i found in the trunk of an old car and i got no clue what
its from.. these go as a pair!

$200 obo/pair

Old 12-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Body In Trunk.

Default Re: Misc engines & transmissions. mostly domestic but a few import. CHEAP

the next 2 trannies are known to have issues and are to be considered cores. the first
one is a 700r4 removed from a mid 80's camaro with a 305. the other one is a 2004r
removed from a mid 80's montecarlo ss also with a small block chevy. again these are
both CORES.

$100 for the 700r4 and $200 for the 2004r. OBO!

the 700..

the 200..

Old 12-31-2008, 01:19 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Picture of entire truck with 460?
Old 12-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Body In Trunk.

i dont have any handy. its just an all primer f100 thats kinda beat up. itl even come with a bed full of junk!
Old 01-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Come see my stroker

daboi40 has disabled reputation

pm sent
Old 07-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

1371Dans is an unknown quantity at this point

I want the 460 and tranny. Call me 434-238-0888
Old 07-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

1371Dans is an unknown quantity at this point

I want the 460 and tranny. call me 434-238-0888
Old 07-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

kellermnky has disabled reputation

Im intrested in the th400... do you think i could squize it into a 1983 el camino?