Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

JDM gsr transmission OBX diff went bad, perfect gears

Old 07-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts
Default JDM gsr transmission OBX diff went bad, perfect gears

Sold someone gotta steal !!

Last edited by twinturbomeow; 08-02-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Registered member

buck50shot has disabled reputation
Default Re: JDM gsr transmission OBX diff went bad, perfect gears

i had the same problem with my obx diff
Old 07-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

no way dude, it was such a headache. interested in the trans? give me a offer i need it gone asap
Old 07-27-2011, 09:13 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

hmm is the axle still stuck in it? wanna just sell the diff?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by spnamnt
hmm is the axle still stuck in it? wanna just sell the diff?
pmed
Old 07-27-2011, 10:42 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Know about how many miles were on that diff? I have a gsr with an obx lsd in it that only has 5k miles on it, seems to be all good, but I've been trying to sell it, just wanting to kinda know what to expect either way...
Old 07-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
Know about how many miles were on that diff? I have a gsr with an obx lsd in it that only has 5k miles on it, seems to be all good, but I've been trying to sell it, just wanting to kinda know what to expect either way...
lol r u worried for yours ? at most it had about 20k, just b easy with the clutch at all times and youll b good. all it took for me was letting my brother drive it, this was his first time with a stage(6) clutch. he chose to redline instead of getting used to the clutch and dumped the clutch every shift.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
lol r u worried for yours ? at most it had about 20k, just b easy with the clutch at all times and youll b good. all it took for me was letting my brother drive it, this was his first time with a stage(6) clutch. he chose to redline instead of getting used to the clutch and dumped the clutch every shift.
Not really, only have 5k on it, it should last somebody a good while, if they know how to drive, that is... but if you're looking to replace this one, $700 takes the one I got... free bumps.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
Not really, only have 5k on it, it should last somebody a good while, if they know how to drive, that is... but if you're looking to replace this one, $700 takes the one I got... free bumps.
this ones already been replaced but thanks man
Old 07-28-2011, 07:00 AM
Banned

someone throw me a offer and take this

Quick Reply: JDM gsr transmission OBX diff went bad, perfect gears